YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
- YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
- Scheme Overview:
- AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online-How to register
This scheme has been recently launched by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state in the name of AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme. Information sharing is provided to all incentives for DWACRA affiliation in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Chief Minister has made a provision to provide financial assistance.
On April 20, 2021 this scheme was launched. Under this scheme farmers were provided crop loans up to Rs. 1 lakh during the Rabi season (2019-20). This scheme covers the farmers who availed crop loans up to Rs. 1 lakh and repaid the same within 1 year. CM disbursed the interest subsidy amount directly in the bank accounts of the 6.27 lakh farmers. Total amount disbursed is Rs. 128.47 crores. This scheme is launched in the state for the welfare of the farmers thereby relieving them from the vicious debt circle.
The YSR Zero Interest Loan scheme, under which Rs 1,400 crore has been credited to the bank accounts of 8.78 lakh Self Help Groups (SHGs). Under the scheme, women SHG members can avail loans of Rs 20,000-40,000 a year. It will benefit over 91 lakh women SHG members across the State. Of the 8.78 lakh SHGs, 6.95 are in rural areas.
|YSR Zero Interest Crop Loan Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh Government
|CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Farmers in the state availing crop loans up to Rs. 1 lakh and repaying the same within 1 year
|Interest free crop loans
|Welfare of the farmers thereby relieving them from the vicious debt circle
Benefits YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
Below are the benefits of this scheme is welfare of the farmers across the state:
- Under this scheme, interest subsidy is provided to the farmers availing crop loans and repaying the same within 1 year.
- It aims to free the farmers from the vicious circle of money lenders rather government will directly provide them interest subsidy on loans taken.F
- Loans provided under this scheme are interest free/ zero interest basis.
- Burden of interest will be borne by the government
- Repayment of loans will be in easy installments.
- It aims at welfare and benefit of the farmers in the state.
- YSR Zero Interest Crop loan is launched by the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- This scheme is mainly launched for the farmers across the state.
- Under this scheme all the farmers who take crop loans up to Rs. 1 lakh and repay the same within 1 year will be covered.
- Interest subsidy will be provided to the beneficiary farmers under this scheme.
- On April 20, 2021 CM disbursed interest subsidies into total 6.27 lakh beneficiary farmers accounts directly.
- Total of Rs. 128.47 crores were disbursed by the CM as interest subsidy.
- The interest burden is borne by the state government itself.
- If the beneficiary repays the loan on time the government will reimburse the interest amount is the basic concept of the scheme.
- It aims at relieving the farmers from the vicious debt circles.
- Financial assistance through this scheme aims at benefit and welfare of the farmers in the state.
You will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria to avail the below scheme as follows –
- To avail of this scheme, the applicant must be a citizen of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the applicant must belong to the DWACRA category of self-help groups or women.
- This scheme has been started only for the women of Andhra Pradesh state.
- It is mandatory for every applicant to have an Aadhaar card-linked bank account in the bank.
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof
- Bank Details
- SGH or DWACRA certificate
- Passport size photograph
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Procedure to Apply Online YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme i.e. navasakam.ap.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: The Official Web Portal not yet released So wait for some time for new updates to apply the online scheme. The scheme was launched recently by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh so the detailed notification of the scheme has not yet launched for the common public.
- The amounts were electronically transferred into 8,78,874 accounts of the DWACRA groups falling under the jurisdiction of SERP and MEPMA. This will benefit a total of 90,37,254 women members who are part of the self-help DWACRA groups, spread across the state.
- The individuals from ladies’ self-improvement gatherings will likewise be qualified to apply and get advance under this plan. The candidates, who get the credit from the state government, under this plan, won’t be charged any interest.
- The Chief Minister has also concluded that the entire school expenses will be paid for the students. About 11.50 lakh students will be benefited from this scheme.
- The SHG women were currently securing loans from banks at an interest rate of 7 to 13 percent.
Main Features of this Scheme
- The government was prioritizing the welfare and development of women and highlighted various schemes the government has introduced for the same.
- The Andhra Pradesh chief minister kick-started the scheme by formally transferring online Rs 1400 crores of money towards reimbursement of interest amount on loans.
- Individuals from women’s self-improvement gatherings will be eligible to apply and receive advances.
- According to the YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme, no interest will be charged from the candidates taking credit from the state government.
- In line with his election-eve promise last year, Jagan re-launched the zero interest scheme that would benefit about 91 lakh members of SHGs.