YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2022 Details
- YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2022
To help the people of the Andhra Pradesh state the Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to launch AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. This scheme is all set to launch on the date of 1st September 2020. You will be very glad to know that the pregnant ladies, new mums and the infants will be given a lot of benefits through this scheme presented by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This scheme will be actualized in the 77 Ancestral Mandals in the state. Another YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme will likewise be actualized for staying in plain zones. The New Diet Schemes will be secured through 55,607 Anganwadi Centers which covers around 30 lakh ladies AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2022 Details
In this scheme, nutritious food is supplied to children and pregnant women, irrespective of their health profile. These new diet schemes will address underweight complication in children. Here are the important features of the new AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme 2022:-
- Around 3 lakh tribal women and children are covered through 8,320 anganwadi centres spread of 77 tribal mandals.
- Pregnant women and infants b/w 6 months to 3 years are getting nutritious diet.
- Eggs and milk are provided to children b/w 3 to 6 years of age.
- AP govt. is spending Rs. 1100 per month to provide diet to a single pregnant women. The state govt. will also spend Rs. 553 p.m for diet to children in tribal areas.
- A budget of Rs. 308 crore has been allocated for AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2022 implementation.
As mentioned above for plain areas, YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme is implemented. This scheme is going to benefit 27 lakh women & children through 47,287 anganwadi centers with an allocation of Rs. 1,555 crore. In this scheme, AP govt. will spend Rs. 850 per month for pregnant women and new mother’s diet in plain areas, Rs. 350 for infants and Rs. 412 for children. Earlier, the diet schemes covered only those with anemic conditions but now new schemes will cover all the poor people.
Read More: Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
Highlights of AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana
|YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
|CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Pregnant & lactating Women
|Ensuring availability of nutritious food
|Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
Plans for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
The following food arrangements will be followed in Andhra Pradesh:
|Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary
|Children from 6 to 36 months
|Daily one egg for 30 days Daily 20 ml milk for 30 days Daily 100 grams Balamrutham for 30 days
|Take home ration
|Children from 36 months to 72 months
|Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 75 grams Dal 15 grams Oil 5 grams Vegetables 25 grams Daily one egg for 25 days Daily 20 ml milk for 25 days Daily Payasum/Laddoo/Biscuits/ Cakes for 25 days
|Feeding at AWS
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers
|Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 125 grams Dal 30 grams Oil 16 grams Vegetables 50 grams Daily one egg for 25 days Daily 200 ml milk for 25 days Millet, protein, iron and energy based take home rations available for the beneficiaries per week1st week- Multigrain atta or wheat flour 2kgSecond week- Groundnut chikki 500 gram Third week- Ragi flour or wheat flour 500 gram and jaggery 500 gram4th week- Til laddu 500 gram YSR Navasakam scheme
|Feeding at AWS and weekly take home ration
Benefits Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
This plan will profit 27 lakh ladies and youngsters through 47,287 Anganwadi focus on the distribution of Rs. 1,555 crore. In this plan, the AP government will spend Rs. 850 every month for pregnant ladies and new mother’s eating regimen in plain territories, Rs. 350 for newborn children and Rs. 412 for youngsters. Prior, the eating routine plans secured just those with iron-deficient conditions yet now new plans will cover all the destitute individuals. There are around 47,287 Anganwadi focuses on plain regions from which around 27 lakh ladies and youngsters would be secured. Around 1,555 crores would be only spent on Anganwadi focuses in plain zones. The rest of the financial plan would be saved for 3 lakh ladies and newborn children in ancestral zones.
How to Apply for AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus is a state implemented scheme. The Anganwadi workers will collect the data by enrolling all eligible women and children. The implementation of the program in ITDA’s will be closely monitored by respective Project Officer, ITDA in coordination with the Project Director, District Women and Children Development Authority (DW & CDA). Here is the complete process of enrollment in the AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme:-
- Anganwadi workers shall take up thorough survey of Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area to enroll all eligible children and women in the program. Special efforts will be made to ensure un reached, most deserving populations in hill top, hard to reach locations, inaccessible areas.
- All the children (6 months to 6 years), pregnant women, lactating mothers shall be registered in the AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. Their names and details shall be registered in Common Application Software (CAS) to monitor service delivery.
- Date of birth and gender at the time of registration in AWC and monthly height, weight records of children shall be entered correctly in CAS.
- Weighing scales shall be calibrated regularly, height scales, adult, children weighing scales shall be in working condition at all Anganwadi centers.
- Growth monitoring (height and weight) of every child will be done at Anganwadi center every month.
- Anganwadi worker-ASHA-ANM shall coordinate to ensure medical examination of all SUW/ SAM/ MAM children by the Medical Officers (MOs), PHC for detecting any underlying causes for malnutrition; for detecting medical complications or illnesses; for prescribing treatment, and dispensing medicines like antibiotics, iron/folic acid/calcium/vitamin/zinc supplementation and de worming medicines wherever necessary; and for referral to Nutritional Rehabilitation Centre/ hospital/ appropriate facilities or specialists wherever necessary. The AWW/Supervisor to furnish the list of SUM/SAM/MAM children to ASHA/ ANM/ MO (PHC).
- Children discharged from NRC shall be monitored at home, their parents/family members shall be educated to ensure appropriate feeding, clean surroundings, personal hygiene, sanitation and clean, safe drinking water. Children identified as Severely Under Weight (SUW), SAM, MAM shall be monitored for weight on weekly basis.
- Weight of pregnant women shall be monitored every month at Anganwadi center and recorded in CAS.
- Anganwadi worker-ASHA-ANM shall coordinate to ensure Ante-natal checkups, providing IFA tablets, administering De-worming to pregnant women and lactating mothers as per the protocol.
- Anganwadi workers, Supervisors and CDPOs shall undertake home visits, educate and counsel the beneficiaries on nutrition and health care behaviors including Infant Young Child Feeding (IYCF) practices.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers shall be educated to utilize protein, energy based take home ration provided without distributing among family members.
Community Based Events (CB Events) shall be organized at Anganwadi Centre as per the POSHAN Abhiyaan guidelines, to sensitize and create awareness among pregnant women and mothers of children up to 2 years of age and their key influences on key health, nutrition and child care practices in order to strengthen positive practices related to survival, growth and development of children.
Eligibility Criteria for Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
Interested applicants have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail this scheme –
- Only pregnant women and lactating mothers can apply to take advantage of this scheme.
- Children can also apply for this scheme. Each applicant should belong to the lower-income group or backward category.
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of this scheme. Candidates between the age of 6 to 72 months will get benefits under the scheme.
The Objective of the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2022
Features Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana
- Around 3 lakh ancestral ladies and youngsters would be secured through 8,320 Anganwadi focuses spread of 77 ancestral mandals.
- Pregnant ladies and newborn children b/w a half year to 3 years will get nutritious eating regimen.
- Eggs and milk will be given to youngsters b/w 3 to 6 years old.
- The authorities will spend Rs. 1100 every month to give diet to pregnant ladies and Rs. 553 p.m for diet to youngsters in ancestral zones.
- A spending plan of Rs. 308 crore has been apportioned for AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme usage.