Navasakam scheme is a revolutionary scheme for the successful implementation of the schemes launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched various welfare schemes for the people of the state. A separate portal has been launched by the government for Navasakam. Get the scheme related all the details from this article such as what the scheme is, how it is going to help in implementation of welfare schemes, identification of beneficiaries, beneficiary list, etc.
Navasakam Scheme has been started in the state by the Andhra Pradesh government to identify beneficiaries in various schemes. This is an important step taken by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in relation to the implementation of the schemes. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be identified through a process. For this, government officials will go door-to-door to conduct surveys with the help of village volunteers/ward volunteers to identify beneficiaries. After this, the report will be prepared from the survey data by the village/ward secretariats. The names of the beneficiaries will be announced after the Gram Sabha is organized.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Navasakam Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme announcement date||November 2019|
|Scheme implementation date||December 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Inhabitants of the state|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Government
Under Navasakam volunteers have to find out the beneficiaries for the following schemes of the AP Government:
- Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors: Rs. 1000/- will be given by the government to all BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors.
- Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
- Jagananna Amma Vodi: It is one of the flagship schemes of the Jagananna government. Under this scheme government will provide monetary help to the mother/ guardian of the children who is studying in the 1st to 12th standard. Applicants must belong to below the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card & Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card: Under this scheme, full fee reimbursement and hotel expenses per annum will be given to the students who are pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges
- Rice Card: In this scheme all those people whose family income is below Rs. 10000/- per month in rural areas and Rs. 12000/- in the urban areas along with other conditions will get the benefits.
- YSR Arogyasri Card: Under this scheme, the government will provide cashless treatment to the beneficiaries.
- AP YSR Kapu Nestham: under this scheme, the women of the Kapu community of above 45 years of age will get financial help.
- YSR Netanna Nestham: under this scheme financial help is for those weaver families who own a hand loom with the aim to modernize their equipment.
- YSR Pension kanuka Card: Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get the pensions old age, widow women, and PWD persons.
Procedure to identify beneficiaries
Procedure to identify beneficiaries under Navasakam includes following six steps:
- Preparatory Arrangements.
- Training to Volunteers.
- Conducting of Household survey.
- Computerization of field data.
- Publication of Draft-eligible members lists for Social Audit.
- Grama Sabha / Ward Sabha for Social Audit.
Registration process and beneficiary list
- Manual survey will be conducted – Manual surveys will be conducted in the villages. These surveys will help the officials and volunteers to identify the beneficiaries of the 12 schemes.
- Enrollment – The state officials and volunteers will be dispatched in the villages to collect the details of the villagers. The registration will take place at the home of the villagers. Thus, the applicants will not have to do anything for registration.
- List of beneficiaries – Once the registration of the applicants have been completed, the state will release a primary beneficiary list that will contain the names of the applicants.
- Background scrutiny – Once all the application forms have been collected, the state government officials will have to check every form. It ensures proper background check and scrutiny of these registration forms.
- Complains from the applicants – The state government has also ordered that the applicants will be able to submit any objection. The state officials must take the necessary steps to eliminate these objections.
- Beneficiary selection and list drafting – After the state officials have solved the objection applicants, then they will immediately draft the final beneficiary list.
- Final list publication – On the 20th of December, the official beneficiary list for the YSR Navasakam Scheme will be released by the Andhra Pradesh government. From then on, the state officials will start the task of scheme card issuance.
This Portal have been designed and developed by the Andhra Pradesh Centre for financial system and services to provide various services such are as follows
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
- Know Your Secretariat
- Secretariat Staff Mapping
- To log in with the Navasakam portal you have to open the website.
- Click login option and a new page appear on the screen.
- Enter user id (Secretariat Code + Post Code) and password.
- Enter the authentication code shows on the screen and select login.
Know Your Secretariat
- To know your secretariat, open the website.
- Go to the “Know Your Secretariat” option from the menu bar.
- A list appears, check your district name, select Urban or Rural.
- Click on the link given in the column in front of your district name.
- Select your Mandal name from the list and click the link, given opposite to your Mandal name.
- Note your secretariat code from the screen.
Process To Know Secretariat Staff Mapping
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the Secretariat Staff Mapping option.
- A new web page will be displayed in front of you.
- The list of the district will be displayed.
- Choose your District.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Here, choose your Mandal.
- The list of secretary name with ward number ward welfare and development secretary ward administration secretary etc will appear in front of you.