2023 WRD Karnataka Jobs Second Section Assistant Position Closing Date: August 10, 2023 Website: waterresources.karnataka.gov.in
- 2023 WRD Karnataka Jobs Second Section Assistant Position Closing Date: August 10, 2023 Website: waterresources.karnataka.gov.in
- “Unlock Your Career Potential with WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023: Apply for 155 SDA Posts Online”
- WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023– Overview
“Unlock Your Career Potential with WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023: Apply for 155 SDA Posts Online”
Water Resource Department (WRD) has released 155 Vacancies posts for Second Division Assistant in different categories. Interested Candidates may apply for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 only through online mode. However, the application procedure begins on November 7, 2023, and ends on October 8, 2023.
So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of WRD Karnataka Jobs 2023 . The following also includes information on the eligibility requirements, application fee, age restriction, salary scale, and other factors. However, you can also visit www.waterresources.karnataka.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about WRD Karnataka Vacancy 2023 details.
WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023– Overview
|Division of Water Resources
|Name of the Post
|Second Division Assistant
|No. of Vacancies
WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023:
A draught strategy and plan for the ongoing creation and implementation of the Karnataka Water Resource Information System (KWRIS) are being developed by the State.
The KWRIS hydro-met, groundwater, and water quality data content, monitoring, and data capture networks are being improved with assistance from the ADB, World Bank, and other allies.
The vast majority of the ACIWRM initiatives listed below will be supported by the KWRIS. It will result in the creation of a spatially based inventory of river basins in Karnataka, river basin and sub-basin plans, water policy studies, tracking and reporting of the state of the water resources, research, and investigations.
The KWRIS will be a spatial system that combines elements of surface water, groundwater, and ecosystems that rely on water in terms of quantity, quality, and condition. A decision support system that uses GIS and integrated river basin modelling techniques is being developed and will be used for IWRM operations. A group of modelling experts is being formed to assist the activities.
Vacancy Details of WRD Karnataka Jobs 2023:
Water Resource Department (WRD) recruits 155 posts for Second Division Department in different Categories to fill the applications for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023.
Second Division Assistant: 155 posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Candidates should have following educational qualifications mandatorily as stated by the officials:
- Post graduate examination conducted by Karnataka department.
- Class 10+2 Examination conducted by CBSE & ISC Board.
- The National Academy of Open Schooling offers higher secondary courses (HSC) (NIOS).
- Three-Year Diploma or two year, ITI, 2 Year course of language course conducted by the NIOS.
Note: Candidates take Kannada as the first or second language in the above qualifications.
- Selection process for Second Division Assistant WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Posts will be: Age Limit, Education Qualification.
- Candidate will be selected through merit of marks obtained in the education.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail Id or mobile number.
Candidates who are chosen will receive a salary of Rs.21400-500-24400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-42000+other allowances as applicable by the MPSC Group-B Recruitment 2023.
Candidate age should be minimum 18 Years and maximum 40 Years for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories.
How to Submit a WRD Karnataka Employment 2023 Application?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.waterresources.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Second Division Assistant.
- Complete the online registration form with all necessary information.
- After filling out the application form completely, click the send button.
- Take a copy of the registration printout for future reference.
Important Dates for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023:
11/07/2023 is the start date for applications.
The deadline to submit an online registration is October 8, 2023.
Important Links for WRD Karnataka Job Application
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is WRD Karnataka 2023? WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 is a recruitment process conducted by the Water Resources Department, Government of Karnataka to fill the vacancies for the post of Second Division Assistant (SDA).
- How many vacancies are available in WRD Karnataka 2023? There are a total of 155 vacancies available for the post of Second Division Assistant (SDA) in WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023.
- What is the eligibility criteria for WRD Karnataka 2023? The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and should have knowledge of Kannada language. The age limit for general category candidates is between 18 to 35 years. For candidates in the reserved group, there is an age relaxation.
- How can I apply for WRD Karnataka 2023? Candidates can apply for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 through online mode by visiting the official website of WRD Karnataka and filling up the application form.
- What is the selection process for WRD Karnataka 2023? The selection process for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 includes a written examination and a personal interview.
- What is the pay scale for WRD Karnataka 2023? The pay scale for the post of Second Division Assistant (SDA) in WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 is between Rs.21,400 to Rs.42,000 per month.
- When is the last date to apply for WRD Karnataka 2023? The last date to apply for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 is yet to be announced. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates.
- Can candidates from other states apply for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023? Yes, candidates from other states can apply for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023, provided they meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification.
- What documents do I need to submit while applying for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023? Candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, and educational certificates while filling up the application form for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023.
- How can I download the admit card for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023? Candidates can download the admit card for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of WRD Karnataka and entering their registration number and date of birth.