WCD Haryana Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 30 Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor on its official website wcdhry.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 14.11.2018.
WCD Haryana Notification 2018 | Apply 30 Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Posts @ wcdhry.gov.in
- WCD Haryana Notification 2018 | Apply 30 Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Posts @ wcdhry.gov.in
- WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of WCD Haryana Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for WCD Haryana Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for WCD Haryana Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for WCD Haryana Notification
- How to Apply for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for WCD Haryana Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Application
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 31.10.2018 notification on recent Women & Child Development Department, Haryana recruitment 2018 openings @ Haryana. This is an exclusive page updated on 31.10.2018 for the latest recruitment notification wcdhry.gov.in from WCD Haryana 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from WCD Haryana 2018.
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Women & Child Development Department, Haryana|
|Employment Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor|
|No. of Posts||30|
|Educational Qualifications||Law degree|
Vacancy Details of WCD Haryana Jobs 2018
- Centre Administrator: 6 Posts
- Psycho-Social Counselor: 6 Posts
- Legal Counselor: 6 Posts
- Para Medical Personal: 12 Posts
Total Posts: 30
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Haryana Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Women & Child Development Department, Haryana 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
|Name of post||
Qualification & Experience
The management of One Stop Centre could be outsourced to any woman having a Law degree/ Masters in Social Work with at least 5 years’ experience of working on violence against women issues in an administrative set-up with a Government or Non-Government. project/ programme and preferably with an least 1 years’ experience of counselling either within or outside the same set-up.
The counselling service could be outsourced to any woman having’ a postgraduate degree in Social Work/ Clinica Psychology with at least 3 years of experience of working as Counselor/ Psychotherapist in a reputed Mental Health Institute/ Clinic at the District/ State level.
he legal counselling service could be outsourced to any person having a background in Law/ Social Sciences with paralegal training or knowledge of laws with at least 3 years’ experience of working within a Government or NonGovernment project/ programme on Violence against Women at the district.
|Para Medical Personal||
The medical assistance service could be outsourced to any woman having a professional degree in paramedics with a background m health right and preferably with at least 3 years’ experience of working within a Government or Non-Government health project/programme on VAW at the district
Applicants Age should be As Per Rules. Please go through WCD Haryana official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for WCD Haryana Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Jobs
- Centre Administrator: Rs.25,000/-
- Psycho-Social Counselor: Rs.20,000/-
- Legal Counselor: Rs.20,000/-
- Para Medical Personal: Rs.15,000/-
Selection of Candidates for Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for WCD Haryana Notification
Please refer WCD Haryana Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., wcdhry.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 31.10.2018
Closing Date of Application: 14.11.2018
Important Links for WCD Haryana Para Medical Personal, Legal Counselor Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here