West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) has released Notification for the posts of Store Keeper, LDC/LDA having 175 vacancies on its official website wbuhs.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 15-04-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of WBUHS Notification 2019 are given below.
WBUHS Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||West Bengal University of Health Sciences|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Store Keeper, LDC/LDA|
|No. of Posts||175 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Madhyamik, 10th, 12th, Diploma, UG, PG or equivalent|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Vacancy Details of WBUHS Jobs 2019
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|P.A. to Principal||1|
|Junior Assistant (Data Entry Operator)||2|
|Medical Technologist (Laboratory)||19|
|Junior Assistant (Caretaker)||1|
|Junior Peon (GDA)||7|
|Dome/Dissection Hall Attendant||4|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- PA to Principal-Graduate from any stream and computer typing speed at least 40 words per minute Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application. Should possess a BCA degree with computer typing speed of at least 40 words per minute from recognized university.
- Asst. Librarian-Post Graduate Degree in Library Science with working experience in the reputed library.
- Sr. Assistant, Head Clerk, UDC/UDA: Graduate with Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
- Junior Assistant, Jr. Asst. (DEO), LCD/LDA, Store Keeper: Graduate in any stream with Diploma certificate in Computer Application.
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 40 Years. Please go through WBUHS official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for WBUHS Store Keeper, LDC/LDA Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Store Keeper, LDC/LDA posts will be done as per the following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Viva- Voce Test, Interview
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs. 250/- How to Apply:
How to Apply for WBUHS Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., wbuhs.ac.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Store Keeper, LDC/LDA Jobs
- Fill required Details in the WBUHS Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your WBUHS Application.
Important Dates for WBUHS Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 25-03-2019
Closing Date of Application: 15-04-2019
Important Links for WBUHS Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here