- West Bengal State University UG Admissions 2018
- WBSU UG Application Form 2018 – How to Apply
West Bengal State University has announced the Notification of UG/PG programmes for the academic year 2018-19. The candidates who are eligible for the WBSU UG/PG courses can get admissions into various colleges offered by the University. All the students informed you that the West Bengal State University (WBSU) UG Admissions are opened on the official website. The candidates are informed to check the official web link. The candidates who are interested apply for the WBSU Admissions 2018.
WBSU UG Admissions 2018 will be based on the candidates merit and performance of the candidate
West Bengal State University UG Admissions 2018
WBSU Notification for various UG Admissions has announced in the official website. The university provides the UG admissions 2018 is completely based on the candidates merit and percentage of marks. The important dates for WBSU UG Admissions 2018 are mentioned below:
|category||WBSU UG Admissions|
|Availability of Merit List||02-07-2018|
|Admissions starts on||04-07-2018|
|Last date of admission||31-07-2018|
|Last date to change the subject||14-08-2018|
|Online registration ends on||20-08-2018|
|Last date of application form submission without fine (300/-)||11-09-2018|
|Last date of application form with late fine (2500/-)||14-09-2018|
WBSU UG Application Form 2018 – How to Apply
The WBSU UG Application Form 2018 is available in online from the website @ www.wbsuregistration.org. Candidates get the complete details about application form through web link we provided above. The application forms are available in online. The candidates who have interested to fill the application form can make the application for in online. Aspirants register themselves by log on to the official web link. While filling the WBSU UG Application form you should carry all the documents including aadhar card also. After submitting the application forms download the hard copy to keep it safe.
How to Fill the WBSU UG Online Application Form 2018
- Firstly candidates log on to the official website @ www.wbsuregistration.org
- Click on the link – WBSU UG online APPLICATION FORM 2018
- Open the link which is visible on the screen
- A new window will be opened on the webpage
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE” button
- Enter your details like name, caste, date of birth, address, Aadhar number, gender, phone number, email id, etc.., other details required
- Attach a scanned photo graph and signature
- Click on submit button
- Your Online Application form will be displayed on the page
- Download a copy for the safe use
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates who are appearing for the WBSU UG Admissions
- Aspirants should qualify the 12th examination from the recognised board or University.
- The aspirants should aggregate minimum of 45% of marks in class 12th
- The aspirants who belong to SC/ST category aggregate of 40% of marks in 12th
Selection Process for West Bengal State University (WBSU) UG Admissions 2018
The list of candidates who are selected based on the merit and marks secured in Senior Secondary Examinations (class 12th). Based on the merit the selected candidates, the University will be given admissions 2018. During selection process the candidates must bring all the documents including merit list.