West Bengal State University has announced the Notification of UG/PG programmes for the academic year 2018-19. The candidates who are eligible for the WBSU UG/PG courses can get admissions into various colleges offered by the University. All the students informed you that the West Bengal State University (WBSU) PG Admissions are opened on the official website. The candidates are informed to check the official web link. The candidates who are interested apply for the WBSU Admissions 2018.
WBSU PG Admissions 2018, the University prepares the merit list based on the students percentage. The University provides 60% of seats for WBSU candidates and remaining 40% of seats through subject wise marks obtained by the candidates.
West Bengal State University PG Admissions 2018
WBSU Notification for various PG Admissions has announced in the official website. The university provides the PG admissions 2018 is completely based on the candidates merit and percentage of marks. 60% of seats for WBSU Candidates and rest of 40% seats through subject wise marks secured by the candidates. The important dates for WBSU PG Admissions 2018 are mentioned below:
|Application form submission on||June 2018|
|Last date of application form submission||July 2018|
|Entrance examination||July 2018|
|Publication of merit list||July 2018|
To get the complete schedule Click Here:
WBSU PG Application Form 2018 –Apply Online
The WBSU PG Application Form 2018 is available in online from the website @ www.wbsuregistration.org. Candidates can enrol by log in to the official web link and entering your name and other required details on the website. When the WBSU PG Application Form completed you need to paste the scanned signature and photocopy for the online application form. While submitting the WBSU PG Application form candidates advised to check the complete details which you have fill in the online application form. After filling the online application form candidates are advised to take a copy for the future use. While submitting the application form you need to pay the fee through credit card/debit card or net banking. The WBSU PG application fee for PG candidates are ; for general candidates have to pay 300/- and for SC/ST candidates have to pay 150/- for the online application form.
How to Fill the WBSU PG Online Application Form 2018
- Firstly candidates log on to the official website @ www.wbsuregistration.org
- Click on the link – WBSU PG online APPLICATION FORM 2018
- Open the link which is visible on the screen
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE” button
- Enter your details like name, caste, date of birth, address, Aadhar number, gender, phone number, email id, etc.., other details required
- Upload a scanned photo graph and signature
- Click on submit button
- Your Online Application form will be displayed on the page
- Download a copy for the safe use
Apply Online Link: http://www.wbsubregistration.org/admission.php
Before filling the Application forms candidates must know the eligibility criteria given below
- To be eligible for the WBSU PG Admissions the candidates must possess the degree graduation from the recognised university.
- Aspirants from recognised Universities and other than studied from other universities should submit the migration certificate.
WBSU PG Selection Process 2018
The university offers 60% of seats for the students who ae eligible for the West Bengal State University (WBSU) and remaining 40% of seats through subject wise candidates will be taken to the admissions. Only list of selected candidates will be given to the candidates. Based on the merit the admissions will be given to the candidates.