- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 156 Veterinary Officer Posts @ pscwbonline.gov.in
- WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of WBPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of WBPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs
- Selection Criteria of WBPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for WBPSC Notification
- How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Application
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) released new jobs notification on their official website pscwbonline.gov.in for available of 156 Veterinary Officer Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of Online before the closing date 09-04-2018. West Bengal Public Service Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and in www.careers99.com so that you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 156 Veterinary Officer Posts @ pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Notification 2018 for Recruiting 156 vacancies of Veterinary Officer has been released. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can Apply Online. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2018-19 Veterinary Officer Exam showed in this article is pointed out below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Veterinary Officer|
|No. of Posts||156|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A.H.) or Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Jobs 2018
|For UnReserved Candidates||85|
|For SC Candidates||25|
|For ST Candidates||7|
|For OBC “A” Candidates||19|
|For OBC “B” Candidates||11|
|For PWD Candidates||9|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for WBPSC Veterinary Officer posts should have completed Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A.H.) or Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.) from Recognized Board/University.
- A Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A.H.) or Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.) from a recognized University/Institute or any other qualification as mentioned in the First and Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 (52 of 1984).
- Registration with a Veterinary Council established under any statute of the State government or the Government of India.
- Knowledge of Bengali or Nepali – both spoken and written.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Max- 36 years as on 01 Jan 2018.
Please go through WBPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs
₹15, 600– ₹42, 000 plus Grade Pay ₹5,400 (P.B. – 4A), N.P.A
Selection Criteria of WBPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Veterinary Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening Test/Written Test
Application Fee for WBPSC Notification
₹210 only. In addition to that, the candidate will be charged as follows:
(i) For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of ₹5 (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(ii) For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of ₹5 (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(iii) For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of ₹20 (Rupees Twenty) only. S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having the physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., pscwbonline.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 15.03.2018
Closing Date of Application: 09-04-2018
Important Links for WBPSC Veterinary Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here