- WBPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 234 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts @ pscwbonline.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy
- Educational Qualifications of WBPSC Recruitment
- Age Limit for Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts of WBPSC
- Pay Scale for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs
- Selection Criteria of Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy
- Application Fee for WBPSC Notification
- How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Application
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released WBPSC Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 234 vacancies for the posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., pscwbonline.gov.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for West Bengal Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 19-03-2018.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
WBPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 234 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts @ pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Notification-2018 has released on its official website pscwbonline.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 19-03-2018. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before last date, and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Educational Qualifications||12th Class or equivalent|
|No. of Posts||234|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2018
|For Reserve Category Candidates||113|
|For OBC- A Candidates||23|
|For OBC- B Candidates||16|
|For SC Candidates||51|
|For ST Candidates||19|
|For Meritorious Sportsperson||4|
|For PWD Candidates||8|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of WBPSC Recruitment
Interested candidates those want to apply for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector posts must have following educational qualifications.
- Must have passed a Madhyamik examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council.
- Must have a diploma in an automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution duly approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a Workshop/Factory of Automotive O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or O.E.M.-authorised Workshop / Service Centre duly registered by a competent Government/Local Body Authority.
- Must possess a Driving Licence for heavy vehicles.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts of WBPSC
Min- 18 years and Max- 39 years as on 01 Jan 2018. Please go through WBPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs
Pay Band – 3 ₹7,100- ₹37,600 with Grade Pay ₹4,100.
Selection Criteria of Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy
Selection of Candidates for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts will be done as per following stages- Written Test/ Screening Test and Interview.
Application Fee for WBPSC Notification
₹160- only. In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of ₹5 only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of ₹5 only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of ₹20 only.
Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 20th March 2018 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in a bank should be generated by the 19th March 2018.
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., pscwbonline.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 27-02-2018
Closing Date of Application: 19-03-2018
Important Links for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here