- WBPDCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 60 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 16/03/2018)
- Vacancy Details of WBPDCL Apprentice Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for WBPDCL Apprentice Vacancy
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has Released Notification for 60 Apprentice Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.wbpdcl.co.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 60 Apprentice Posts @ www.wbpdcl.co.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, WBPDCL job Pay Scale Details, WBPDCL Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and West Bengal Govt Job seekers can apply for West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 60 Apprentice Posts @ www.wbpdcl.co.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 16/03/2018
WBPDCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 60 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 16/03/2018)
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Apprentice Posts: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 60 posts of Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/02/2018 to 16/03/2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for WBPDCL Jobs are given below.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Educational Qualifications||Engineering Degree/Diploma|
|No. of Posts||60|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Vacancy Details of WBPDCL Apprentice Jobs 2018
I) Diploma Vacancy Info: (Total: 30 Posts)
|Departments||Number of Vacancies|
|Electronics/ Instrumentation||7 posts|
II) Graduate Vacancy Details: (Total: 30 Posts)
|Streams||Number of Vacant Posts|
|Instrumentation / Electronics||7 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPDCL Apprentice Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Apprentice Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for WBPDCL Apprentice posts must having following educational qualifications.
- Graduate Apprentice: B.Tech or Graduate Degree in Mechanical and Electrical and Electronics And Instrumentation.
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical and Electronics And Instrumentation.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Apprentice Posts of WBPDCL
- Graduate Apprentice: Minimum and Maximum of 18 and 25 Years
- Diploma Apprentice: Minimum and Maximum of 18 and 24 Years
Please go through WBPDCL official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Stipend for WBPDCL Apprentice Jobs
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4,984/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.3,542/-
Selection Process of WBPDCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Apprentice posts will be done as per following stages-
- Merit-Based on Education(Diploma/ Engineering)
- Personal Interview(PI)
Application Fee for WBPDCL Apprentice Posts
There is No Application Fee for this Apprentice Posts
How to Apply for WBPDCL Latest Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.wbpdcl.co.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for WBPDCL Apprentice Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 23/02/2018
Closing Date of Application: 16/03/2018
Important Links for WBPDCL 60 Apprentice Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here