WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form @ wbjeeb.nic.in: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts JENPAUH 2021 Exam to offer Admissions into in B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. PT, BPT, BMLT, etc. courses. The Exam will conduct once a year. Heer from this page, the candidates can get the complete details regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application form, Registration, Exam Dates, Fee Details, Exam Dates, syllabus & Exam Pattern. Check the below-provided details and Click on the below link to Apply WBJEE JENPAUH Exam.
(wbjeeb.nic.in) WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Exam Details
- (wbjeeb.nic.in) WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Exam Details
- WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- JENPAUH Educational Qualifications
- Qualifications For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualifications For B.M.L.T:
- Qualifications for B.A.S.L.P:
- Age Limit:
- Application Fee
- How to Apply WBJEE JENPAUH 2021
- Important Date for JENPAUH 2021
- Important Links for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Test Takers||1.5-1.8 lakh|
|Starting of application form||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||Last week of March 2021|
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
WBJEE Registration 2021: WBJEEB is going to release The Online Application for JENPAUH Admission in the month of January 2021 on its Official website @ www.wbjeeb.in. The Candidates who want to apply should apply before the Last date. The candidates can get the required details for the Application form and the registration, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Exam fee, Important dates from this page.
JENPAUH Educational Qualifications
Qualifications For B.Sc. Nursing:
Candidates should have a 10+2 class examination or its equivalent from any recognized University with physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects along with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A candidates) in their 12th
Qualifications For B.M.L.T:
Candidates Should have completed 10th and 12th class from any recognized University with physics, chemistry, biology, English, and vernacular or any other 5 subjects with individual pass marks along with a minimum of 50% (40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC-A candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
Qualifications for B.A.S.L.P:
Candidates should have passed the 10+2 class or its equivalent from any recognized university with physics, chemistry, biology/ mathematics/ computer science/ electronics/ statics/ physiology with compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% (45% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam
- WB SET Syllabus 2021 PDF (Download) WBCSC SET Paper 1 & 2 Exam Pattern PDF
- WBPSC Workshop Instructor Result 2021 – Merit List, Cut Off Marks @ wbpsc.gov.in
- WB Police Constable Admit Card 2021 (Out) & Lady Constable Prelims Exam Date (26th Sept) @ wbpolice.gov.in
- WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus 2021 & Download (Prelims & Mains) Exam Pattern
- WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF @ pscwbonline.gov.in
- WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download West Bengal Group D Exam Pattern @ wbgdrb.in
- There will be no upper age limit for B.Sc Nursing
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years as of 31st December 2021 for B.M.L.T
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years as of 31st December 2021 for B.A.S.L.P
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 application fee plus bank charges.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
How to Apply WBJEE JENPAUH 2021
- Log on to the Official Website @ www.wbjeeb.in.
- Click on WBJEE Registration 2021
- Fill the Application form with all the required details.
- Then Upload Photograph & Signature and the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the Application Form and Take a print out for further references
Important Date for JENPAUH 2021
|Application Form Starting Date||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of the application form||Last week of March 2021|
|Correction of Application||Last week of March 2021|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||3rd week of June 2021|
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Exam Date||Last week of June 2021|
|Result Release Date||Last week of July 2021|
|Counseling Starts from||1st week of August 2021|
Important Links for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form||Click Here|