West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released Notification for the posts of Tutor/ Demonstrator having 402 vacancies on its official website wbhrb.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19-02-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the Selection process of WBHRB Notification 2019 are given below.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Tutor/ Demonstrator job Recruitment Details
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Tutor/ Demonstrator job Recruitment Details
- WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of WBHRB Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator
- Salary Details for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for WBHRB Notification
- How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for WBHRB Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Application
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply through Online for 402 vacancies of Tutor/ Demonstrator posts: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board recently released a job notification on its official website wbhrb.in for Tutor/ Demonstrator posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 from 12-02-2019 to 19-02-2019. Candidate can find further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of WBHRB Recruitment 2019 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page wbhrb.in and careers99.com
(The Apply Online link is given at the end of the post)
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Tutor/ Demonstrator|
|No. of Posts||402|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS Degree from an MCI|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Vacancy Details of WBHRB Jobs 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (FMT)||09|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||00|
|Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)||10|
|Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion||01|
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator posts should have completed MBBS Degree from an MCI from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator
Applicants Age should be Max. 45 years as on 1st. January, 2019. Please go through WBHRB official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.15600(BP) + 5400(GP) + 34125(DA) + 6300(NPA) + 4095(HRA) + 300(MA)- Rs. 65,820 by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Tutor/ Demonstrator posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee for WBHRB Notification
Please refer WBHRB Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., wbhrb.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for WBHRB Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 12-02-2019
Closing Date of Application: 19-02-2019
Important Links for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here