- WB Post Postman/Mail Guard Result 2018 | Post Postman/Mail Guard Results Declared @ appost.in
- GDS Results 2018 – Check Post Postman/Mail Guard Roll Number wise Result | Check @ appost.in
- How to Check WB Post Postman/Mail Guard Exam Results 2018
- Direct Links to Check Results of WB Post Postman/Mail Guard
West Bengal Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Exam has been held successfully across the state on 30th September. Officials of West Bengal Postal Circle will release Postman/ Mail Guard/GDS Result in October/ November 2018. All Candidates who have written Postman/ Mail Guard/ Gramin Dak Sevak Examinations can check their results directly on careers99.com or official websites appost.in and westbengalpost.gov.in once they released. Sometimes the official website may crash due to heavy load. So careers99.com team try to provide you best links to Check the Result of GDS.
WB Post Postman/Mail Guard Result 2018 | Post Postman/Mail Guard Results Declared @ appost.in
WB Postal GDS Results 2018: West Bengal Postal Circle will soon Release GDS Results on its Official Website appost.in. Students can get GDS Results 2018 along with Marks List name wise below.
GDS Results 2018 – Check Post Postman/Mail Guard Roll Number wise Result | Check @ appost.in
WB Postal GDS Results 2018: The West Bengal Postal Circle (WB Post) has released results of the GDS exam today. The Aspirants can Check their Result in official Website i.e., appost.in or follow the link provided at appost.in. A huge number of students have attended Gramin Dak Sevak examinations which were held on 30th September 2018 across the State. Candidates who have attended for the Gramin Dak Sevak examinations can check the results in online. declared the GDS in online mode.
Post Postman/Mail Guard Results 2018 Details
|Name of The University/ Organization||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Exam Conducted by||WB Post|
|Name of The Exam||Post Postman/Mail Guard Exam|
|Exam Date/Dates||30th September 2018|
|Results Date||Expected in October/ November|
How to Check WB Post Postman/Mail Guard Exam Results 2018
- Step 1: Visit the official website : appost.in.
- Step 2: Click on the Results tab and select GDS Results.
- Step 3: Under the ” Gramin Dak Sevak”, click on Results (Declared on Expected in October/ November)
- Step 4: Enter your examination Roll Number and Other details like Date of Birth, Captcha if required. Then click on Submit
- Step 5: Download your result and take a print out for further reference
- Or else, Use Direct Link Mentioned below.