WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022 | www.wbhealth.gov.in | Community Health Officer | 1203 Posts | Last Date: 30th June 2022
- WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022 | www.wbhealth.gov.in | Community Health Officer | 1203 Posts | Last Date: 30th June 2022
- WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022:
- Vacancy Details of WB Health CHO Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
- Selection Process:
- Pay Scale:
- Age Limit:
- Application Fee:
- How to Apply for WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022?
- Important Dates for WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022:
- Important Links for WB Health CHO Job Application
WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022:
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department has released 1203 Vacancies for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO), after successful completion of CPCH course under National Health Mission. Interested Candidates may apply for WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 16/06/2022 ends on 30/06/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of WB Health Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.wbhealth.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about WB Health Vacancy 2022 details.
WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer|
|No. of Posts||1203|
|Job Type||West Bengal Govt jobs|
WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022:
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
About 80% of the Government health care services to the citizens are being provided free of cost.
Vacancy Details of WB Health CHO Jobs 2022:
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department recruits 1203 Posts for Community Health Officer under National Health Mission to fill the jobs from BSNL Apprentices CHO Recruitment 2022.
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No.of Posts|
|1.||Community Health Officer||330||90||150||105||483||45|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Candidate should passed BAMS from recognized university/ Institute.
- The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- Competency in MS Office and Internet.
Selection of Candidates for the posts of Community Health Officer from WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022 will be done as per following rules:
- Candidates should be shortlisted for training through merit list based on academic result and interview.
- Candidates should be shortlisted based on the marks secured in the qualifying examinations.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated through their registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates need to carry necessary documents at the time of interview.
Scale of Scoring: (100 marks)
- 85% from academic result (15% from Madhyamik or equivalent examination: 20% from (10+2) examination and 50% from BAMS Score) and 15% from vice versa.
Selected candidates will get pay of Rs.20,000/- PM after posting in SC-SK and also get incentive Rs.5,000/- PM based on performance of approved parameters by the WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022.
Age limit will be not exceeding 40 years as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022.
Candidates should pay the application fee through online mode only and it is non-refundable. The Category wise application fee is as follows:
- 100/- for General Category.
- 50/- for Reserved Category.
Candidates should pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Additional charges will pay, if applicable.
How to Apply for WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts Community Health Officer.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for WB Health CHO Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 16/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 30/06/2022
Important Links for WB Health CHO Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here