- Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus of VITEEE 2019
- VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- VITEEE 2019 Syllabus
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) organising VITEEE 2019 (VIT Engineering Entrance Exam) to offer admissions to all interested aspirants of B. Tech graduation. Candidates who wish to study in VIT University must attempt the VITEEE 2019 for academic session of 2019-20. VIT has group of educational Institutions in Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal and Amravati. The Application process will be starts at November 2018. Candidates can apply through online/offline to VITEEE 2019. Contenders get ready to attempt the exam by booking slots to download the Admit cards. The Exam will be in April 2019. Furthermore information read this complete article.
Schedule of VITEEE
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted in 2nd or 3rd week of April 2019 (Tentative)
- The duration of the Entrance Examination will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes
- The exam will conducted as three session per day
- Exam Timings (IST):
I Session : 09.00 am to 11.30 am
II Session : 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
III Session : 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
- Exam Timings (IST):
Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus of VITEEE 2019
VITEEE 2019 exam will be held in various cities across India. There is a very high competition. VIT is one of the most prestigious colleges in India. The exam will goes through sessions wise. All eligible candidates can check the complete details of exam here. We have given the Overall information about VITEEE 2019. Aspirants must go to below for knowing more details of VITEEE 2019. Aspirants can visit the official website for notification @ vit.nic.in
Highlights of VITEEE 2019:
|Name of the Exam||VITEEE 2019|
|Organising Authority||Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT)|
|Courses offered||Admission to UG programmes|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Language of the Exam||English|
|Application Procedure||Both offline & online|
Important Events and Dates:
|Event Name||Tentative Dates|
|Online application forms Availability||November 2018|
|Availability of offline application forms||November 2018|
|Last date of submission of application forms||March 2019|
|Commencement of slot booking||3rd week of March 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||3rd week of March 2019|
|Exam Dates||In the month of April 2019|
- Candidates must have 60% of marks in throughout of their academics.
- Must have passed in +2/Inter with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology are subjects.
- SC/ ST and North-East category students should have minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Education must be completed from a recognized Board/ University.
- Students from National Institute of Open Learning (NIOP) can also apply.
- NRI candidates will also be eligible to apply for VITEEE 2018, apart from applying through direct NRI form.
- Age must have 17 years age at the time of admission.
Process of Application for VITEEE 2019:
VIT University is providing Applications in both Online & Offline for all interested aspirants of VITEEE 2019. Below we mentioned the process of Application forms:
- The Application forms will be issue in website of VIT @ nic.in
- Offline Application form will provide from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- Candidates can get the application forms in the month of November 2018.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully.
- Candidates who have applied through online must upload the scanned images i.e. Photograph and Signature
- Candidates also have to submit the hard copy of the Aadhaar Card at the time of registration.
- Finally, Candidates should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: In case, candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the hard copy of the filled application form to the Address of VIT University, Chennai.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Time Duration||150 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Sections||· Physics (40 Questions)|
· Chemistry (40 Questions)
· Mathematics/Biology (40 Questions)
· English (5 Questions)
|Total Number of Questions||125 Questions|
|Total Marks||125 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||There will no negative marking|
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- P, d and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Matrices and their Applications
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment
The English paper contains Multiple Choice Questions and Comprehension questions. They are based on short passages (30 -50 words) or lines of poems (2 -3) or dialogue (2 exchanges). Some questions are based on English Grammar and Pronunciation.
VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking Process:
All the applicants must have to know the process of slot booking to take the exam. The booking of slots will be open in the month of March 2019. Applicants have to select a slot, Test Centre and Test Date. It will available like first come first serve manner. Candidates can book their slots through online only. The candidates will only be allowed to book the slot once. Also, when it is booked the facility to change will not be provided.
NOTE: If a candidate fails to book a slot, he/she will not be allowed to take VITEEE 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Admit Card:
Candidates who have booked their slots for VITEEE 2019 will let admit cards generate in online. Candidates have to click on the download option given therein and print the admit card of VITEEE 2019. The admit card contains the details of Exam centre, Exam date and Time of exam etc.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling:
Counselling will be conducted by VIT University. The candidates who are qualified in VITEEE 2019 must have to register for counselling. They have to appear the counselling centre on their mentioned dates.
VITEEE 2019 Notification: Click Here