Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission invites applications for the posts of Lower Subordinate of 672 vacancies on its official website upsssc.gov.in. The details of UPSSSC Notification 2019 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 19-02-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
UPSSSC ने उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग, लखनऊ द्वारा चकबन्दी अधिकारी/ सहायक आयतीकरण अधिकारी, सहायक उद्यान निरीक्षक, अधिशासी अधिकारी (नगर पंचायत), राजस्व निरीक्षक के कुल 672 पदों पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन 30 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू होगी।
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Lower Subordinate job Recruitment Details
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Lower Subordinate job Recruitment Details
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSSSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Notification
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released Notification for the posts of Lower Subordinate having 672 vacancies on its official website upsssc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19-02-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of UPSSSC Notification 2019 are given below.
(The Apply Online link is given at the end of the post)
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Employment Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Lower Subordinate|
|No. of Posts||672|
|Educational Qualifications||Refer official notification For educational qualification details|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of UPSSSC Jobs 2019
Details of Vacancies : Total 672 Posts. There will be recruitment on following posts :-
- Assistant Chakbandi Officer/ Assistant Rectification Officer : 94 Posts
- Marketing Inspector : 194 Posts
- Supply Inspector : 151 Posts
- Assistant Gardening Officer : 89 Posts
- Upper District Information Officer (Hindi) : 11 Posts
- Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) : 107 Posts
- Revenue Inspector : 26 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details are below….
- General : 348 Posts
- OBC : 181 Posts
- SC : 128 Posts
- ST : 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Refer official notification For educational qualification details. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be District Information Officer-18 to 40 Years & other posts 21 to 40 Years. Please go through UPSSSC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Jobs
- Assistant Chakbandi Officer/ Assistant Rectification Officer : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Marketing Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Supply Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Assistant Gardening Officer : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Upper District Information Officer (Hindi) : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Revenue Inspector : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Selection of Candidates for Lower Subordinate posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for UPSSSC Notification
General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 225/- while Candidates of SC/ ST category have to Pay Rs. 105/- For Physically Handicapped :- Rs. 25/- Only. Candidates can Submit Application Fee by State Bank E-Collect Mode Only Any Other Mode Of Application Fees will Not Be Accepted.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsssc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Online Application: 30 January 2019
Starting Date of Fee Submission: 30 January 2019
Last Date of Online Registration/ Fee Submission: 19 February 2019
Last Date of Correction in Application Form: 26 February 2019
Important Links for UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here