- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 19 Scientific Officer Posts @ www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission is going to release Notification for 19 Scientific Officer Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.upsconline.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 19 Scientific Officer Posts @ www.upsconline.nic.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, UPSC job Pay Scale Details, UPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 19 Scientific Officer Posts @ www.upsconline.nic.in through Online mode before last Date
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 19 Scientific Officer Posts @ www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Scientific Officer of 19 vacancies on its official website www.upsconline.nic.in. The details of UPSC Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer
Educational Qualifications: Master’s degree, Any Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Vacancy Details of UPSC Scientific Officer Jobs 2017
1. Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – 01
2. Scientific Officer (Chemical) – 09
3. Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive) – 04
4. Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General – 05
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Scientific Officer Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of Union Public Service Commission Scientific Officer Vacancies
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Botany or Forestry or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised university or institute
Experience Three years experience in the field of soil and and water conservation or rainfed or integrated farming and soil survey or problem soil reclamation and project formulation including agro-forestry projects in Central or State Government department or Union territory Administration or recognised research institution or councils or agricultural university or public sector undertaking or semi-Government or autonomous or statutory organisation.
- Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
Experience One year’s experience in an analytical or Chemical Testing Laboratory or one year’s Experience of Research Development work or analysis of ores, Minerals, metals or Oil Fuel and various Organic and Inorganic products or paint or polymer materials.
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General – Master’s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy from a recognized University or Institute.
Experience One year’s experience in Non – destructive testing Laboratory or one year’s experience in X-Ray Diffraction or investigation work on failure Engineering Material by Non-destructive and metallographic methods of testing
Age Limit for UPSC Scientific Officer Posts
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 35 Years), (For Post 2, 3 – 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale for UPSC Jobs
Those applicants who will be recruited successfully against UPSC they will attain salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/7600/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- (Post 2,3) from recruiting organization.
Selection Process of UPSC, All Over India Jobs 2018 – Scientific Officer
Selection of applicants for Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer Will be based on Written Exam, Interview.
Application Fee for Scientific Officer Posts
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.25/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to Apply for UPSC Latest Recruitment 2018
- Log on to UPSC Careers Page at official website to www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for UPSC Scientific Officer Posts 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Updating Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Updating Soon
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: Updating Soon
Important Links for UPSC 19 Scientific Officer Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here