- UPSC Notification 2018 | Apply Online 18 Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer Posts @ upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for UPSC Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for UPSC Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer Application
New UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has 18 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer posts. Interested aspirants may apply for UPSC Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, application process starts from 11-05-2018 and ends on 31-05-2018. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of UPSC Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ upsconline.nic.in and Careers99.com to know more about UPSC Vacancy 2018 details.
UPSC Notification 2018 | Apply Online 18 Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer Posts @ upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 11-05-2018 notification on recent Union Public Service Commission recruitment 2018 openings @ All Over India. This is an exclusive page updated on 11-05-2018 for the latest recruitment notification upsconline.nic.in from UPSC 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from UPSC 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer|
|No. of Posts||18|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2018
- Tax Officer
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Union Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPSC Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer posts should have completed Graduation Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age Limit: – 20 Years Maximum Age Limit: – 30 Years. Please go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UPSC Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Salary as per rules of the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee for UPSC Notification
Application Fee for UR & OBC: – 100 / – Rs
Application Fee for SC / ST / PWD: – Nil
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsconline.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from Careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 11-05-2018
Closing Date of Application: 31-05-2018
Important Links for UPSC Registrar, Engineer, Tax Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here