Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released new jobs notification on their official website upsconline.nic.in for available of 12 Lecturer, Engineer Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of Online before the closing date 02-08-2018. Union Public Service Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and in careers99.com so that you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 12 Lecturer, Engineer Posts @ upsconline.nic.in
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 12 Lecturer, Engineer Posts @ upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Application
Union Public Service Commission UPSC has published recruitment Notification to fill up 12 vacancies of Lecturer, Engineer posts in its Organization. The last date for receiving application is 02-08-2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer, Engineer|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Electronics Engineering, B.E / B.Tech|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2018
- Instrumentation Engineer – 01
- Anesthetist (Family Welfare) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Pediatrics) – 01
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) – 06
- Joint Director (Fisheries) – 02
- Project Manager (Technical) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Union Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer posts should have completed Degree in Electronics Engineering / Doctor of Medicine Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Masters Degree in Fisheries Science B.E / B.Tech from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Maximum Age: 45 Years. Please go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Jobs
Selected candidates will get As follows by the Recruiting Organization.
- Instrumentation Engineer – Rs. 56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/-
- Anaesthetist (Family Welfare) – Rs. 15,600 – Rs.39,100 + 5,400 GP plus NPA –
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) – 15,600 – Rs.39,100 + Rs.6,600 GP plus NPA
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) – Rs. 15,600 – Rs.39,100 + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)
- Joint Director (Fisheries) – Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-
- Project Manager (Technical) – Level-10
Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Lecturer, Engineer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test Interview
Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- General / OBC: Rs.25/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of upsconline.nic.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 02-08-2018.
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsconline.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 14-07-2018
Closing Date of Application: 02-08-2018
Important Links for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here