UPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | Drug Inspector and Other | 161 Posts | Last Date: 16th June 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | Drug Inspector and Other | 161 Posts | Last Date: 16th June 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released 161 Vacancies for Drug Inspector, Assistant Keeper, Master in Chemistry, Mineral Officer, Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer(Textile Processing),Senior Lecturer(Community Medicine) and Vice-Principal. Interested Candidates may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 through Online mode only. However, application process starts from 28/05/2022 and ends on 16/06/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of UPSC Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.upsc.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about UPSC Vacancy 2022 details.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Drug Inspector and Other Posts|
|No. of Posts||161|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree/ PG|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2022:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits 161 posts for Various Sectors across India. The Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply through online official website.
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No.of Posts|
|1.||Drug Inspector (Homeopathy)||01|
|2.||Drug Inspector (Siddha)||01|
|3.||Drug Inspector (Unani)||01|
|5.||Master in Chemistry||01|
|6.||Mineral Officer (Intelligence)||20|
|7.||Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director||02|
|8.||Senior Lecturer(Textile Processing)||02|
|10.||Senior Lecturer(Community Medicine)||01|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Education Qualification and Experience:
Candidates Should completed the Degree/ PG in relevant discipline from a recognised University/ Board.
Drug Inspector(Homeopathy) : Bachelors Degree in Homoeopathy recognized under the Homoeopathy Central
Drug Inspector (Siddha) : Bachelors Degree in Siddha from a recognized University or Institute and recognized under the Indian Medicine Central
Drug Inspector (Unani) : Bachelors Degree in Unani from a recognized University or Institute and recognized under the Indian Medicine Central
Assistant Keeper : (i) Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute. At least one year experience of handling, maintaining and preserving specimens in a recognized museum.
- At least one year experience of handling, maintaining and preserving specimens in a recognized museum.
Master in Chemistry : (i) Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University; (ii) Degree in teaching from a recognized University or Institution.
- Three years’ teaching experience in Chemistry in a recognized school or educational Institution
Mineral Officer (Intelligence) : Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Economics or Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Two years’ experience in the field of mining or compilation or processing of data, pertaining to mining or geology or utilization and marketing of minerals and their products in organization dealing with mines and minerals; or in a Government department dealing with mines and minerals
Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in administration & establishment matters.
- (i) Degree in Law of a recognised University or equivalent. (ii) Knowledge of Merchant Shipping Laws & Maritime Labour problems. (iii) Working knowledge of Hindi.
Senior Lecturer(Textile Processing) : Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognised University or Institute OR Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing from a recognised University or Institute.
- Three years experience as a Lecturer in Textile Chemistry/ Bleaching/ Dyeing/ Printing/ Finishing in a recognised Institute or as a Shift-in-charge in a dye house/ textile mill in wet processing/ finishing/ bleaching of textiles.
Vice-Principal: (i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute; (ii) Bachelor of Education from a recognized university.
- Two years’ experience as Post Graduate Teacher OR Three years’ experience as Trained Graduate Teacher
Senior Lecturer(Community Medicine) : (i) A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical. (ii) M.D.( Social & Preventive Medicine)/ M.D.( Community Medicine) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent
- Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
Selection of Candidates for the posts will be done as per following rules:
- Recruitment Test
The selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
In case where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
The applicants age must be:
|S.No||Name Of the Post||Age limit(Years)|
|1.||Drug Inspector (Homeopathy)||Max. 30|
|2.||Drug Inspector (Siddha)||Max. 30|
|3.||Drug Inspector (Unani)||Max. 30|
|4.||Assistant Keeper||Max. 30|
|5.||Master in Chemistry||Max. 38|
|6.||Mineral Officer (Intelligence)||Max. 30|
|7.||Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director||Max. 30|
|8.||Senior Lecturer(Textile Processing)||Max. 40|
|9.||Vive Principal||Max. 35|
|10.||Senior Lecturer(Community Medicine)||Max. 55|
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women Categories: No Fee
- All Other Categories : Rs. 25/-
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking in any branch of the SBI Bank on or before date of Submission of Online application.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the online application form for posts of Drug Inspector and Other
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 29/05/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 16/06/2022
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Important Links for UPSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here