Union Public Service Commission has Released Notification for 70 CGS & Geologist Posts in its Official Website i.e., upsconline.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 70 CGS & Geologist Posts @ upsconline.nic.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, UPSC job Pay Scale Details, UPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 70 CGS & Geologist Posts @ upsconline.nic.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 16.04.2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CGS & Geologist Notification
- Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for UPSC CGS & Geologist Jobs
- Selection Criteria of UPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for UPSC CGS & Geologist Application
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||CGS & Geologist|
|No. of Posts||70|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree, M.Sc|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CGS & Geologist Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Union Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPSC CGS & Geologist posts should have completed Degree, M.Sc from Recognized Board/University.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age shuold be between 21 – 32 years. Please go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UPSC CGS & Geologist Jobs
Selected candidates will get Salary as per Rules from the recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria of UPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for CGS & Geologist posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Interview
Application Fee for UPSC Notification
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsconline.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 21.03.2018
Closing Date of Application: 16.04.2018
Important Links for UPSC CGS & Geologist Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here