UPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.upsconline.nic.in | Assistant Mining Geologist/ Scientific Officer/ Assistant Executive Engineer| 24 Posts | Last Date: 30th June 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.upsconline.nic.in | Assistant Mining Geologist/ Scientific Officer/ Assistant Executive Engineer| 24 Posts | Last Date: 30th June 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Union Pubic Service Commission (UPSC) has released 24 Vacancies for the posts of Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer under Online Recruitment Applications (ORA). Interested Candidates may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 13/06/2022 and ends on 30/06/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of UPSC Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.upsconline.nic.in and www.careers99.com to know more about UPSC Vacancy 2022 details.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree, Master’s Degree|
UPSC Recruitment 2022:
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for recruitment of all the Group ‘A’ officers under Government of India. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for all of the Group ‘A’ posts of all the union government establishments which also includes all of the central public sector units and all of the central autonomous bodies. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The commission is headquartered at Dholpur House, in New Delhi and functions through its own secretariat. Dr.Manoj Soni has been the Chairman of UPSC since 5 APRIL 2022
Established on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission, it was later reconstituted as Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act 1935; only to be renamed as today’s Union Public Service Commission after the independence.
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2022:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits 24 Posts for Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer from UPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Scientific Officer – 1 post
- Assistant Mining Geologist – 21 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 2 posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology from a recognized University or institute.
One year’s experience in a Laboratory engaged in the testing of Textile or Rubber or Plastic or Paper or Leather and their products or one year’s experience in Research and Development in the allied fields.
The responsibilities of Scientific Officer includes testing & evaluation of concerned laboratory samples and Scientific Officer will work in connection with the Development of testing methods for these materials. Scientific Officer will also be responsible for performing the day to day work of Scientist ‘B’ in his absence, including issuing the samples to Scientific Assistant & signing the fair Test Certificate.
Assistant Mining Geologist:
Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a Recognised University or Institution.
Two years of experience in carrying out geological appraisals for minerals or ore deposits or research or teaching experience in the field of Geology or Applied Geology in a Recognised Institution.
Conducting special integrated studies and other studies for appraisal of mineral deposits through inspection of mines under provision of MCDR. Carrying out studies such as mine environmental/pollution control; techno-economic feasibility studies of the deposit. Periodic updation of National Mineral Inventory of leasehold area.
Assistant Executive Engineer:
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or *equivalent. *AMIE (Section A & B) of the Institution of Engineers (India). (Civil).
Two years of experience in supervisory capacity in design, maintenance and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works.
To carry out construction, improvement and maintenance of Lighthouses and other navigational aids.
Candidates selected for UPSC Recruitment 2022 will be:
- Only by interview or recruitment Test followed by interview.
- It will be UR/EWS for 50 marks, OBC for 45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD for 40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
- This will be intimated to the candidates through registered email Id or mobile number.
- Candidate should keep all the required certificates and documents at the time of interview.
Applicants age should be
- Scientific Officer – 30 years
- Assistant Mining Geologist – 30 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 35 Years.
- 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates.
All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.25/- only either branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer under Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 13/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 30/06/2022
Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 01/07/2022
Important Links for UPSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here