UPSC NDA&NA(II) Recruitment 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | 400 Posts | Last Date: 07th June 2022
- UPSC NDA&NA(II) Recruitment 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | 400 Posts | Last Date: 07th June 2022
- UPSC NDA&NA(II) Recruitment 2022 – Overview
UPSC NDA&NA(II) Recruitment 2022:Union Public Service Commission has released 400 Vacancies for the National Defence Academy(NDA) and Naval Academy (II) of the posts of Army, Navy, and Airforce. Interested Candidates may apply for UPSC NDA&NA(II) Recruitment 2022 only through Online mode. However, the application process ends on 07/06/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of the UPSC NDA&NA(II) Examination 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.upsc.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about UPSC NDA&NA(II) Vacancy 2022 details.
UPSC NDA&NA(II) Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II)|
|No. of Posts||400|
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA&NA(II) Jobs 2022:
|National Defence Academy||Army||208 (including 10 for Female Candidates)|
|Navy||42 (including 03 for Female Candidates)|
|AirForce||·Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates)
·Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates)
·Ground Duties (Non-Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)
|Naval Academy(10+2 Cadet Entry scheme)||30 (for Female Candidates only)|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Union Public Service Commission NDA& NA(II) 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and 7 Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates who are debarred by the Ministry of Defence from holding any type of Commission in the Defence Services shall not be eligible for admission to the examination and if admitted, their candidature will be cancelled.
Applicants age must have born not earlier than January 2, 2004 and not later than January 1, 2007.
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- For GEN/OBC:100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: No Fee.
The selection process for UPSC NDA&NA(II) Examination 2022 will be conducted in two stages:
- Written Examination
- Intelligence & Personality Test
Candidate who selected in the written test will be called for Personality Test which will be conducted to check the Intelligence and Personality Test. The candidate have to clear both stages will be considered for Final Selection.
Written Examination Pattern:
- The examination will be conducted in Offline mode
- Candidates should note that there will be Negative Marks for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball pen only Pens with any other colour are prohibited.
|2.||General Ability Test||600||2.5 Hours|
Syllabus for Mathematics: There would be two subjects for written test and General ability test. 300 marks for mathematics and topics covered for examination in mathematics are given below:
- Matrices and Determinants
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry Of Two and Three Dimension
- Statistics and Probability
Syllabus for General Ability Test: In this category they cover both English and General Knowledge. English for 200 Marks and General Knowledge for 400 marks. Topics Covered for English and General Knowledge are given below:
- Spotting Errors
- Ordering of Words in a Sentence
- Sentence Improvement
- Selecting Words
For General Knowledge:
- General Science
- History & Freedom Movement
- Current Affairs/ Events
How to Apply for UPSC NDA& NA(II) Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in .
- Click on the online application form for NDA&NA(II) Examination 2022.
Important Dates for UPSC NDA& NA(II) Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 18/05/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 07/06/2022
UPSC NDA& NA(II) Examination Date: September 04,2022
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Important Links for UPSC NDA& NA(II) Job Application:
Official Notification: Click Here