New UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has 392 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for NDA, NA posts. Interested aspirants may apply for UPSC Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, the application process starts from January 9th, 2019 and ends on February 4th, 2019. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of UPSC Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale, and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ upsconline.nic.in and careers99.com to know more about UPSC Vacancy 2018 details.
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) Notification for 392NDA, NA Posts @ Apply Online | upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC Recruitment National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA, NA Notification
- Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Pay Scale for UPSC NDA, NA Jobs
- Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for UPSC NDA, NA Application
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released new jobs notification on their official website upsconline.nic.in for available of 392 NDA, NA Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of Online before the closing date February 4th, 2019. Union Public Service Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and in careers99.com so that you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||NDA, NA|
|No. of Posts||392 vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2 of school education or equivalent|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date||January 9th, 2019|
|Ending Date||February 4th, 2019|
|Exam Date||April 21st, 2019|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2019
- 208 Vacancies in the army
- 42 Vacancies in navy
- 92 Vacancies in the air force
Naval Academy (10+2): 50
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA, NA Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Union Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPSC NDA, NA posts should have completed 10+2 of school education or equivalent from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2019
Applicants Age should be Candidates must born between 02/07/2000 & 01/07/2003. Please go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UPSC NDA, NA Jobs
Selected candidates will get As per rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for NDA, NA posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- Candidates under General/OBC categories have pay Rs.100/-
- There is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsconline.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: January 9th, 2019
Closing Date of Application: February 4th, 2019
Important Links for UPSC NDA, NA Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Link for Part-1 Registration: Click Here
Application Link for Part-2 Registration: Click Here