- UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022 | National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Exam 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | 10+2 | Last Date: 11th January 2022
- UPSC Recruitment National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2022 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA & NA(I) Exam 2022:
- Educational Qualification of UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Pay Scale for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022:
- Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs 2022
- Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Important Links for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022:
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has 400 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for NDA, NA posts. Interested aspirants may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021-2022 only through Online mode. However, the application process starts from 22nd December 2021 and ends on 11th January 2022. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of UPSC Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale, and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ upsconline.nic.in and careers99.com to know more about UPSC Vacancy 2018 details.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022|
|No. of Posts||400 vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2 of school education or equivalent|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date||22nd December 2021|
|Ending Date||11th January 2022|
|Exam Date||10th April 2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2022:
- 208 Vacancies in the army
- 42 Vacancies in navy
- 120 Vacancies in the air force
Naval Academy (10+2): 30
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA & NA(I) Exam 2022:
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Union Public Service Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualification of UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPSC NDA, NA posts should have completed 10+2 of school education or equivalent from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2022
Applicants Age should be Candidates must born between 02/07/2003 & 01/07/2006. Please go through UPSC official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022:
Selected candidates will get As per rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs 2022
Selection of Candidates for NDA, NA posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- Candidates under General/OBC categories have pay Rs.100/-
- There is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsconline.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
Starting Date of Application: 22nd December 2021
Closing Date of Application: 11th January 2022
Exam Date: 10th April 2022
Important Links for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022:
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|