UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | Indian Forest Service Examination 2022 | 151 Posts | Degree | Last Date: 22nd February 2022
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | Indian Forest Service Examination 2022 | 151 Posts | Degree | Last Date: 22nd February 2022
- UPSC Indian Forest Services Notification 2022 – IFS Application Form Details
- UPSC Indian Forest Services Eligibility Criteria 2022
- How to Apply UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Notification Online?
- Important Dates for UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam 2022
UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2022 – Apply Online for 151 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Released the notification for Indian Forest Services (Mains) Examination 2022. Notification was advertised on www.upsc.gov.in. Number of Posts is 151. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the notification. Detailed age limit, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other details are available here. Candidates can also check www.careers99.com for more information.
UPSC Indian Forest Services Notification 2022 – IFS Application Form Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Indian Forest Services|
|Total Vacancies||151 Posts|
|Starting date||2nd February 2022|
|Closing Dates||22nd February 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Main Examination/ Interview|
UPSC Indian Forest Services Eligibility Criteria 2022
(1) For the Indian Administrative Service, the Indian Foreign Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
(2) For other services, a candidate must be either:—
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2022 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
Please go through refer the Official Notification for Fee Details.
How to Apply UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Notification Online?
- Log on to the Official Website @ upsc.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, Search for UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2022
- Read the Instructions Clearly.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- The Select UPSC Indian Forest Services Application Form 2022.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Then click on the Download Application and take a printout for further references.
Important Links For UPSC Indian Forest Services (Mains) Examination 2022
Important Dates for UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam 2022
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Mains Notification||02-02-2022|
|Starting Dates UPSC Application Form||02-02-2022|
|Last Date for UPSC Application Form||22-02-2022|
|Date of UPSC Indian Forest Service Mains Exam 2022||July 2022|