- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2019
- UPSC ESE 2019 Syllabus
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES & ISS Notification
- Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for UPSC IES & ISS Jobs
- Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for UPSC IES & ISS Application
UPSC IES/ESE 2018-19: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment of Indian Engineering Services (IES)/Engineering Services Exam (ESE) 2018-19. The Registration was started on yesterday i.e. 26th September 2018. The exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. It is conducted to recruit very talented and interested and candidates for the position of Engineering Services (IES). The organisation has planned to fill up 581 vacancies through this exam. Aspirants who wish to appear in this exam must apply before the last date i.e. 22nd October 2018. Contenders can check the complete details like registration process, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern and syllabus in this page.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019
UPSC ESE 2019: Overview
|Administrating Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Engineering Services Exam (ESE)|
|Designation||Indian Engineering Services|
|Location of job||Pan India|
UPSC ESE 2019: Important Dates
|Issuing of Application Form||26th September 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||22nd October 2018|
|Admit card available on||December 2018|
|Exam Date||6th January 2019|
How to Register for UPSC ESE 2018-19?
Aspirants have to follow the below steps before proceed to register for UPSC IES/ESE 2018-19:
- Candidates can get access the UPSC IES/ESES application form in online mode only.
- The registration process is starting from 26th September 2018
- Candidates need to visit the official website @gov.in/upsconline.nic.in
- Now click on the “Registration Link” and register yourself by enter some basic details
- Click on submit, now you will get reg. id and password
- Next you have to login to Website for accessing the Application Form
- After successfully login click on the “ Application Form Link”
- Now the application form appears on screen. Now enter all your details properly.
- Select Programmes of your choice
- Upload a scanned image and signature
- Before that you have to pay the application fee via net banking/credit card/debit card
- Now click on Submit
- Take a copy of application form for future use.
UPSC ESE 2019 Registration Fee:
The registration fee is Rs. 200 for general category and there is no application fee for reserved candidates. Applicants can make their payment via net banking/credit/debit card.
UPSC ESE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognised university/Institute.
Candidate must have age between 21 to 30 years.
Selection process of UPSC ESE 2019:
The selection will basis on the performance of candidates in 3 stages.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check the below table for exam pattern of UPSC ESE 2019.
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR sheet)|
|Papers||2 Prelims & Mains|
|Type of Questions||Prelims: Objective type|
Mains: Conventional type
|No. of Questions||Prelims: 500|
|Total Marks||Prelims: 500|
|Marking Scheme||· 1 mark award for each right answer|
· 1/3rd marks reduce for every wrong answer
|Duration||Prelims: Paper-I 2 hours|
Paper-II 3 hours
Mains: 3 hours
|Personality Test||200 marks|
UPSC ESE 2019: PRELIMINARY Exam pattern
|Stream||Subject Name||Total marks||Duration|
|Civil Engineering||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude||200||120 minutes|
|Civil Engineering||300||180 minutes|
|Mechanical Engineering||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude||200||120 Minutes|
|Mechanical Engineering||300||180 minutes|
|Electrical Engineering||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude||200||120 minutes|
|Electrical Engineering||300||180 minutes|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude||200||120 minutes|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||300||180 minutes|
UPSC ESE 2019: MAINS Exam pattern
The mains exam will consists of 2 papers and the questions will be appearing from the respective stream of the candidate. Each paper carries 300 marks and the time limit of exam is 3 hours.
UPSC ESE 2019 Syllabus
The exam pattern and syllabus is different for each stream. Check the Structure and Scheme of exam here to prepare well and get qualified in the exam. Candidates can get the complete syllabus from official notification or click the below link to download the syllabus PDF.
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Construction Practice, Planning and Management
- Flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geo-technical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Transportation Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Design of Machine Element
- Manufacturing ,Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Advanced Communication Topics
UPSC ESE 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
UPSC ESE 2019 official website: Click Here
UPSC ESE 2019 – Online Application: Click Here
UPSC ESE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern – PDF Download: Click Here
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released UPSC Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 46 vacancies for the posts of IES & ISS. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., upsconline.nic.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 16.04.2018.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||IES & ISS|
|No. of Posts||46|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor/Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Economtrics|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES & ISS Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Union Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of UPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPSC IES & ISS posts should have completed Bachelor/Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Economtrics from Recognized Board/University.
A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometric from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2018 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
Please go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UPSC IES & ISS Jobs
Selected candidates will get Salary as per Rules from the recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for UPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for IES & ISS posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Interview
Application Fee for UPSC Notification
- General/OBC: Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Nil
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsconline.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 21.03.2018
Closing Date of Application: 16.04.2018
Important Links for UPSC IES & ISS Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here