UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2021 Notification Release on its Official website @ www.upsc.gov.in – Check the UPSC IAS Notification details like Eligibility, Exam dates, UPSC Application Form, Syllabus and Exam pattern of UPSC IAS Notification here. The UPSC Released the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification for 712 Posts: The officials of the Union Public Service Commission accept the UPSC Online Application form from 4th March 2021 to 24th March 2021. So all the Candidates who have been looking for UPSC Notification can Apply Online now. For the sake of the candidates here on our webpage Careers99.com, we have provided the complete details on the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021. Check out the details about the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 from this page.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 – IAS Application Form Details
- UPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 – IAS Application Form Details
- UPSC Civil Services Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021
- How to Apply UPSC Civil Service (IAS) Notification Online
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Civil Services|
|Total Vacancies||712 Posts|
|Closing Dates||24th March 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
UPSC Civil Services Eligibility Criteria 2021
(1) For the Indian Administrative Service, the Indian Foreign Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
(2) For other services, a candidate must be either:—
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021
|UPSC Civil Service Prelims Notification||04-03-2021|
|Starting Dates UPSC Application Form||04-03-2021|
|Last Date for UPSC Application Form||24-03-2021|
|Date of UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam 2021||Updated Soon|
- UPSC Civil Service Prelims Notification 2021 – UPSC IAS Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Prelims Answer Key 2021 PDF Download @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Geo Scientist Admit Card 2021 (OUT): CGGE Prelims Call Letter, Exam Date @ upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2021 || Download CAPF AC (Assistant Commandants) Exam Pattern PDF
- UPSC NDA Syllabus 2021 PDF : Download UPSC NA I & II Exam Pattern @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2021 | Download AE, Medical Physicist Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
- A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2021 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1989 and not later than 1st August, 2000.
- Excepting Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Candidates admitted to the Main Examination will be required to pay a further fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates admitted to the Preliminary Examination will be required to pay a further fee of Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply UPSC Civil Service (IAS) Notification Online
- Log on to the Official Website @ upsc.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, Search for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2021.
- Read the Instructions Clearly.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- The Select UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2021.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Then click on the Download Application and take a printout for further references.
Important Links For Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2021
UPSC Civil Service Prelims Notification – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Is UPSC Civil Service Prelims Notification Released ?
What is the Starting date of UPSC Civil Service Application Form 2021?
What is the Last date for UPSC Application form?
What is the age limit for UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2021 Exam?
Where can I Apply for UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2021 Exam?