UPSC CDS(II) Recruitment 2022 | www.upsc.gov.in | 339 Posts | Last Date: 07th June 2022
UPSC CDS(II) Recruitment 2022:Union Public Service Commission has released 339 Vacancies for Combined Defence Service Examination CDS (II) of the posts of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force academy and Officers Training Academy . Interested Candidates may apply for UPSC CDS(II) Recruitment 2022 only through Online mode. However, application process ends on 07/06/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of UPSC CDS(II) Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.upsc.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about UPSC CDS(II) Vacancy 2022 details.
UPSC CDS(II) Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Defence Services(II)|
|Name of the Post||Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force academy and Officers Training Academy|
|No. of Posts||339|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CDS(II) Jobs 2022:
|Name of the Course||No.of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun-155th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2023 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2023 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ].||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2023 i.e. No. 214 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 118th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2023||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)- 32nd SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2023.||16|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Union Public Servce Commission CDS(II) 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- For Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy— Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply.
- Candidate should not have any present backlog upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared upto the time of submission of application and they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination at the time of commencement of course.
- For Indian Military Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1 st July, 2023.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
NOTE : Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- For GEN/OBC:200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: No Fee.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS(II) Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in .
- Click on the online application form for the CDS(II) Examination.
Important Dates for UPSC CDS(II) Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 18/05/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 07/06/2022
Last date for Payment of fee by Challan: 06/06/2022
Last date for Payment of fee by online: 07/06/2022
UPSC CDS(II) Examination Date: September 04,2022
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Important Links for UPSC CDS(II) Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here