UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2024 | www.upsc.gov.in | Union Public Service commission | Download CAPF AC (Assistant Commandants) Exam Pattern PDF
- UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2024 | www.upsc.gov.in | Union Public Service commission | Download CAPF AC (Assistant Commandants) Exam Pattern PDF
- Click Here for UPSC Civil Services Syllabus
- UPSC CAPF AC Exam Syllabus 2024
- UPSC CAPF AC Examination Details – Overview
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Selection Procedure:
- UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern 2024
- UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2024
- Important Books:
- Important Links:
- UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
- UPSC CAPF AC Examination 2024 Question Papers – Download PDF
- FAQ’s regarding UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2024
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Civil Services Syllabus 2024 here. Candidates who had applied for the Civil Services examination can check the latest syllabus, examination pattern, and question papers from the Official website @upsc.gov.in and also from www.careers99.com. n the below section contenders will get a subject-wise Syllabus along with an Exam Pattern. So with the to the given Civil Services Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is enormous competition for SSC Jobs 2024.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits Civil Service Examination in a three-stage selection procedure. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Preliminary examination. Qualified candidates in the Preliminary Examination are only eligible to appear in the Main examination. Shortlisted candidates in both examinations are only eligible to appear for final round of interview/ Certificate verification process.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Syllabus 2024
Aspirants who have a desire to join the Army and want a career in Central Government jobs can apply to UPSC CRPF’s upcoming exam. Candidates should start their preparation now for UPSC CAPF’s upcoming recruitment. There will be high competition for UPC CAPF. If you plan to prepare well, it will help you to crack the exam easily. So, every aspirant must be aware of the recruitment process, exam pattern, and syllabus and examination scheme of UPSC CAPF. In this article, we have given all details of the UPSC CAPF exam.
Candidates can also check the official website for Upcoming Notifications @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC CAPF AC Examination Details – Overview
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|CAPF (Central Armed Police Service)
|BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB
|Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview
|Assistant Commandants (AC)
- Aspirants should have a graduation degree from a recognized university/institution.
- Candidates who are pursuing their last year of degree can also apply
- Candidates should have the age of 20 to 25 years are eligible.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in 3 stages. The selection process will be as follows:
1. Written Tests (Qualifying test for Physical Test):
The written exam will comprise 2 papers. The paper will be in 2 languages: English and Hindi.
- Paper 1:
It is a written test that will contain the objective type of multiple-choice questions on general ability and eligible intelligence.
- Paper 2:
It is a descriptive type question paper with a duration of 3 hours to complete.
Candidates who clear both the papers of UPSC CAPF will be eligible for the second round which will be a physical ability test.
There is also a penalty for wrong answers in Paper-I of the UPSC CAPF exam. Paper 1 of UPSC CAPF is of multiple-choice questions, carrying 125 questions, the total marks of which is 250. Negative marking is applicable in paper 1 only. The detailed marking scheme has been explained below:
- For each wrong answer, 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
- If there are two answers for a single question, it will be considered as a wrong answer and 1/3 will be deducted even if any one of the answers is correct.
- If no question is answered, no deduction is made.
- In paper 2, which is a descriptive paper, there are 6 questions, the total marks are 200. No negative marking is applicable.
- The third round, which is the interview round, carries 150 marks.
- Paper-II will be evaluated only after the candidate clears the cut-off of Paper-I.
2. Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Tests:
Candidates who will clear the written examination i.e, both the papers will be called for the physical and medical test. Candidates who will meet prescribed standards as mentioned by the commission are allowed to appear for the test.
|Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meters race
|In 16 seconds
|In 18 seconds
|800 Meters race
|In 3 minutes 45 seconds
|In 4 minutes 45 seconds
|3.5 Meters(3 chances)
|3.0 Meters(3 chances)
|Shot Put (7.26Kgs)
- Pregnant women are not allowed to give a Physical Efficiency Test and will be disqualified from the selection process.
- Appeals will be entertained only against the Medical Standards Tests and will have to be made to the Appellate Authority designated by the Ministry of Home Affairs within a period of 15 days from the date of declaration of the results of the tests
3. Interview/Personality Test:
Candidates will be called for an Interview/Personality Test after successfully qualifying in the Physical Efficiency Test by the Union Public Service Commission. Students shortlisted provisionally after the interview will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which candidates have to indicate their preference of Forces.
Finally, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern 2024
|Expected no. of Questions
|Intelligence & General Ability
|General Studies, Essay & Comprehension
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2024
General Ability and Intelligence:
- General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues, and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension:
Part-A: Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totalling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B: Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar, and other aspects of language testing.
- CPF Assistant Commandants (AC) Examination by Ramesh Publishing House
- CPF Assistant Commandant AC Exam by Arihant Books
- UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Exam Practice Workbook by Kiran Prakashan
- UPSC CPF AC Examination by Lucent Publication
- Sachchidananda Books by UPSC Portal
UPSC CAPF AC Examination 2024 Question Papers – Download PDF
Candidates who are preparing for the CAPF AC Examinations recruited by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and are eagerly searching for the previous question papers then here is the right place. Candidates can download previous question papers absolutely at free of cost. Feel free to download the question papers and prepare well for the forthcoming examinations.
|Model Paper I
|Model Paper II
|Model Paper III
|Model Paper IV
|Model Paper V
|Model Paper VI
|Model Paper VII
|Model Paper VIII
|Model Paper IX
|Model Paper X
|Model Paper XI
|Model Paper XII
FAQ’s regarding UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2024
What is the full form of UPSC?
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
What is the Official website of UPSC?
What is the selection procedure for UPSC CAPF (AC) Examination 2024?
Written test, Physical Test and interview.
What is the proposed examination date for UPSC CAPF (AC) Examination 2024?
7th August of 2024.