- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC ) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Forest Officer job Recruitment Details
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Forest Officer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for UPPSC Forest Officer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for UPPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for UPPSC Notification
- How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for UPPSC Forest Officer Application
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC ) has released Notification for the posts of Forest Officer having 924 vacancies on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 06-08-2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of UPPSC Notification 2018-19 are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC ) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Forest Officer job Recruitment Details
UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 924 vacancies of Forest Officer posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recently released a job notification on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in for Forest Officer posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 from 06-07-2018 to 06-08-2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of UPPSC Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page uppsc.up.nic.in and careers99.com.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Forest Officer|
|No. of Posts||924|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation Degree|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Jobs 2018
- Provincial Civil Services
- Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Range Forest Officer
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Forest Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPPSC Forest Officer posts should have completed Graduation Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 21 Years Maximum Age: 40 Years. Please go through UPPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UPPSC Forest Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get As per rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for UPPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Forest Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee for UPPSC Notification
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.125/-
- ST/SC Applicants: Rs.65/-
- PH Applicants: Rs.25/-
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 06-07-2018
Closing Date of Application: 06-08-2018
Important Links for UPPSC Forest Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here