- UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2019 – 17 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 25.01.2019)
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPPSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Notification
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Prosecuting Officer Posts: UPPSC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecuting Officer vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the year 2019-20. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 25.01.2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2019 – 17 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 25.01.2019)
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Assistant Prosecuting Officer Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 17 posts of Assistant Prosecuting Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28.12.2018 to 25.01.2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for UPPSC Jobs are given below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Prosecuting Officer|
|No. of Posts||17|
|Educational Qualifications||Law Degree|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Jobs 2019
- Total Vacancies: 17
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer posts should have completed Law Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 21 – 40 years (As on 01/07/2018). Please go through UPPSC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.47,600 – Rs.1,51,100 per month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Prosecuting Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for UPPSC Notification
- Unreserved/ OBC: Rs.125/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.65/-
- Handicapped: Rs.25/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 28.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 25.01.2019
Important Links for UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here