- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Assistant Registrar job Recruitment Details
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Assistant Registrar Notification
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Registrar having 21 vacancies on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 30.11.2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of UPPSC Notification 2018-19 are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Assistant Registrar job Recruitment Details
UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 21 vacancies of Assistant Registrar posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recently released a job notification on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in for Assistant Registrar posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 from 30.10.2018 to 30.11.2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of UPPSC Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page uppsc.up.nic.in and careers99.com.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Registrar|
|No. of Posts||21|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Jobs 2018
- Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Assistant Registrar Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- The candidates must possess the degree of Graduation from any recognized University or Equivalent qualification by the last date for receipt of application form. Good knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The candidates must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Govt. office or office of University with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential.
- Check the notification for more details.
Applicants Age should be 30 – 45 years (As on 01/07/2018). Please go through UPPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for UPPSC Assistant Registrar Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs.4800) by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Registrar posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam/ Interview
Application Fee for UPPSC Notification
|1||Unreserved/Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/-|
|2||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|3||Handicapped||Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 30.10.2018
Closing Date of Application: 30.11.2018
Important Links for UPPSC Assistant Registrar Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here