UPPCL AE Syllabus 2018-19 Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer Application Form Exam Date Syllabus Exam Pattern UPPCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018-19: The UPPCL Assistant Engineer 2018 Application Form is released by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) 2018. The Students interested in Assistant Engineer Job in Uttar Pradesh can now register in the UPPCL Official Website. The Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given below in the Article. The Application Form direct link is given below or it will be Obtained in the Official Website i.e. upenergy.in. The Students who have Eligibility given in the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Official Notification can now register and the registration is closed from November 30th 2018. So interested Students have to hurry up and apply.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Exam Name||UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||299 Vacancies|
|Exam Type||Written Exam (Online)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
|Ending Date to Apply||November 30th 2018|
|Category||Assistant Engineer Syllabus|
|Exam Date||December 12th 2018|
|UPPCL AE Syllabus||Available|
|Results Date||Updated Soon|
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
UPPCL Electrical Engineering Syllabus:
- Network Analysis.
- Control Systems.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Power Systems.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electronics Devices.
UPPCL Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, and Hydraulic Machines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Construction Technology, Equipment, Planning and Management
- Design of Structure
- Surveying and Transportation Engineering
UPPCL Computer Science Engineering Syllabus
- Compiler Design.
- Computer Networks.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Science & Information Technology.
- Theory of Computation.
- Computer Organization and Architecture
UPPCL Electronics and Telecommunication Syllabus
- Communication System.
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Signal and systems.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Materials and Components.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Physical Electronics.
- Network theory.
- Microwave Engineering
UPPCL General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Current Affairs – National & Uttar Pradesh.
- History – India & Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh – History & Culture & Heritage.
- General Science.
- UP Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- UP Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology
UPPCL General Hindi Syllabus
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Detection.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
UPPCL Reasoning Syllabus
- Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Similarities and Differences.
Assistant Engineer Uttar Pradesh Exam Pattern 2018
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum |
|Electrical Engineering||150||150|| |
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Engineer (AE) Exam 2018 Applying Process
- Open the Official Website of UPPCL i.e. in
- Click on Results Tab
- Then search for UPPCL Assistant Engineer 2018
- and click on the link
- Then the Uttar Pradesh AE Application Form is displayed
- Fill the Application Form Carefully and Pay the fee and Submit the details
- Take a print out of the application for further process
Links Related to UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2018
|Official Website of UPPCL||Click Here|
|Application Link for UPPCL Assistant Engineer 2018-||Click Here|
|Official Notification of UPPCL AE Exam||Click Here|