- Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UP Police 2019
- UP Police Constable 2019 Exam Pattern
- UP Police Constable 2019 Syllabus
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department will conduct the recruitment of UP Police Recruitment 2019 for all eligible candidates. The UP Police department planning to fill the vacancies at Sandesh Vahak posts. Aspirants who wish to be a part of this highly esteemed government organization can apply to this UP Police 2019. Here we mentioned the complete details of UP Police 2019 recruitment such as eligibility, selection process, exam pattern and syllabus for all desired candidates. So, we recommended the candidates to go through this article to prepare well for the exam UP Police 2019.
Candidates can get more information at official website @ uppolice.gov.in.
Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UP Police 2019
UP Police Department recruit the talented candidates as constables in UP. All the eligible and interested candidates must start their preparation to qualify for the exam. The syllabus is the essential factor for exam preparation. For that we advise the contenders to read the below article. It contains all the details of the exam UP Police 2019.
Overview of UP Police 2019:
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Department|
|Exam Name||UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Constables & Sandesh Vahak|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Constable 2019
- Candidates should have Intermediate/10+2 qualification from a government recognized board or its equivalent education.
|Gender||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Male||18 Years||22 Years|
|Female||18 Years||25 Years|
Selection Process for UP Police Constable 2019
The selection process is comprises with 4 stages. They are as follows:
Stage-1: Written Examination
- It is an objective type of exam and conducting through offline.
- Candidates must qualify in this exam to go for next stage.
Stage-2: Document Verification and PMT
Those who are clearing the written exam will be called documents and physical measurement test.
Stage-3: Physical Efficiency Test
After successful completion of documents verification, Candidates will be called for PET.
Stage-4: Final Selection
The final selection is based on the merit list of above 3 stages.
UP Police Constable 2019 Application Form
The online application process of UP Police Constable 2019 is given below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website @ gov.in
- Now Click on the ‘Candidate Registration’
- Enter all the required and important details correctly
- Pay the application fee through the Net banking
- Upload your photograph and Signature in mentioned fields
- Now click on Submit to complete the Application process
- Download and Take printout of application form for future references.
UP Police Constable 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam will conduct through online\offline. It will contain 150 objective types of multiple choice questions. The total marks are 300 and the time allotted for the exam is 120 minutes. There will be 0.25 negative mark will be awarded for each wrong answer.
|S. no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Hindi||37||74|| |
|3||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||38||76|
|4||Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||37||74|
After you get selected in the written test, you will go through Document verification process. In this stage you have to submit all your educational qualification, age, caste, etc. documents.
Physical Standard Test (PST) of UP Police Constable 2019:
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of UP Police Constable 2019:
|Male||4.8 km||25 min|
UP Police Constable 2019 Syllabus
- National & International Affairs
- Important Personalities
- Important Places
- Committees & Commissions
- Disputes & Major Settlements
- Judicial Decisions
- Books & Authors
- Indian Constitution
- Culture, Sports
- Culture & Social Custom of U.P
- Police & Gen. Administration System in U.P
- Basics of I.T
- Environmental Studies
- Ration Proportion
- LCM & HCF
- Boat & Stream
- Speed, Time and Distance
- CI & SI
- Pipes & Cistern
- Problem on Ages
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
|General Mental Ability||Non-Verbal Reasoning|
|Alphabet Test||Cube & Dice|
|Arithmetic Reasoning||Embedded figures.|
|Analogy||Figure formation & Analysis|
|Distance direction test||Paper cutting & folding|
|Coding decoding||Mirror Image|
|Blood Relation||Water Image|
|Missing Number||Pattern Completion|
|Logical Venn diagram||Counting of figures.|
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- वाक्य सुधार
- पर्यायवाची/विलोम शब्द
- वर्तनी की त्रुटि
- रिक्त स्थान
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- वाक्यों में त्रुटिया
Admit card for UP Police Constable 2019:
Steps to download UP Police Admit Card 2018:
- Go to the Important Link section
- Click on the Download Admit Card link
- After clicking on the link, the UP Police official page for downloading the Admit Card will be opened
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- Registration ID
Then submit the details.
- After submitting the details, candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- Candidates must read all the instruction carefully mentioned in the admit card.