University Of Madras(University Of Madras) has released University Of Madras Recruitment Notification-2017 for the post of 60 vacancies for the posts of Guest Lecturers in the University Constituent Arts and Science Colleges. வேலை வாய்ப்புக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க அறிவிக்கை வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.unom.ac.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 06.12.2017.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
University Of Madras Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 60 Guest Lecturers in the University Constituent Arts and Science Colleges Posts @ www.unom.ac.in
- University Of Madras Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 60 Guest Lecturers in the University Constituent Arts and Science Colleges Posts @ www.unom.ac.in
- Vacancy Details of University Of Madras Guest Lecturers Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for University Of Madras (University Of Madras) Guest Lecturers Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for University Of Madras Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for University Of Madras Guest Lecturers Posts 2017
- Important Links for University Of Madras 60 Guest Lecturers Vacancies
University Of Madras invites applications for the posts of Guest Lecturers in the University Constituent Arts and Science Colleges of 60 vacancies on its official website www.unom.ac.in. The details of University Of Madras Notification 2017 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 06.12.2017. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization Name: University Of Madras
Employment Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Guest Lecturers
Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree / Ph.D
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.unom.ac.in
Vacancy Details of University Of Madras Guest Lecturers Jobs 2017
|Subject||No. of faculties requested|
|English & Soft skills||7||3|
|Mathematics & Statistics||2||1|
|Physical Education Trainer||1||1|
Eligibility Criteria for University Of Madras (University Of Madras) Guest Lecturers Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of University Of Madras Guest Lecturers Vacancies
Interested candidates those want to apply for University Of Madras Guest Lecturers posts must having following educational qualifications.
Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for University Of Madras Guest Lecturers Posts
- According to the Madras University notification released, a relaxation of 5% shall be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks, at the Masters level for the SC/ST categories, and Differently-abled categories (Physically and Visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their master’s degree prior to 19 September 1991.
Pay Scale for University Of Madras Jobs
Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15,000 per month.
Selection Process of University Of Madras, Tamil Nadu Jobs 2017 – Guest Lecturers
How to Apply for University Of Madras Latest Recruitment 2017
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of www.unom.ac.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 06.12.2017.
Applications (5 copies) are invited for Guest Lecturers on a consolidated salary of Rs.15,000/- per month initially for a period of one year for the University Constituent Arts and Science College at Nemmeli Village, Kancheepuram District and Thiruvottriyur, Tiruvallur District for the following Disciplines with the following qualifications.
Important Dates for University Of Madras Guest Lecturers Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 28.11.2017
Closing Date of Application: 06.12.2017
Important Links for University Of Madras 60 Guest Lecturers Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Appication Form: Click Here