UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: Candidates are you looking for UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus: Then This is the Correct place for you to get the UKSSSC Syllabus for LT Assistant Teacher Jobs 2021. Here we have uploaded the Latest Updated UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus PDF for the Aspirants who had applied for the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Jobs 2021 and Preparing for LT Assistant Teacher wrote exam. The Applicants should have a minimum Idea about the Syllabus and Exam Structure before starting the Exam Preparation. To help the Contenders we have uploaded the Updated Exam Pattern in the below section and UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus PDF at the end of our webpage Careers99.com. So check out this entire article and download the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus PDF for free of charge.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher/Group C Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||LT Assistant Teacher in Group C|
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2021
|Educational Aptitude||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Geography, Economics, Political Science & History|
Duration: 2 Hours
Download UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2021
The Candidates who had applied for UKSSSC Jobs and preparing for Apprentice Exam 2021 should check this article for UKSSSC Syllabus and test pattern PDF. Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section for free of cost.
- Percentage divisiveness
- Economic rules
- General algebra
- Area average
- General geometry
- General statistics
- Numerical ability
- Mathematical actions
- Atmosphere – Composition, Insulation, Pressure belts, winds.
- Ocean Currents and Tides.
- India–Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegetation, Drainage,
- Agriculture, Industries & Population.
- The Solar System and the Earth
- Motions of the earth and their effects, Latitudes – Longitudes.
- Interior of the Earth. Origin of Continents and Oceans, Sudden movements.
- Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegetation, Drainage,
- Agriculture, Minerals, Industries & Population.
- Concepts of National Income.
- Basic concepts of Demand & Supply and Consumer Equilibrium.
- Definition of money, its Functions of Commercial Banks & the Central Bank.
- Poverty and Unemployment in India.
- India’s Foreign Trade–Direction and Concept of Globalization,
- Privatization & Liberalization.
- Economic Planning in India
- Indian Constitution – Salient features, Federalism, Fundamental
- Rights, Duties, Directive Principles, Amendment procedure, Union and State Government– Legislature, Judiciary, Executive.
- Political Science and Political Theory – Traditional and Modern Perspective, Power, Legitimacy, Sovereignty.
- Local Self Government, India’s relations with neighboring States.
- Challenges to Indian democracy, Indian Foreign Policy.
- Recent Trends – Globalization, Empowerment of deprived groups, and class.
- Study of the past – Pre-Historic and Proto – Historic Period.
- India Between 1858 – 1947.
- Cultural Heritage of India and Intellectual awakening.
- Religious Movements of the 6th Century.
- World Wars.
- Rise of Nationalism – Freedom Movement.