- UKMSSB Notification 2018 | Apply 138 Associate Professor Posts @ ukmssb.org
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of UKMSSB Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UKMSSB Associate Professor Notification
- Educational Qualifications of UKMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for UKMSSB Associate Professor Jobs
- Selection Criteria for UKMSSB Jobs
- Application Fee for UKMSSB Notification
- How to Apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for UKMSSB Associate Professor Application
UKMSSB Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 138 vacancies of Associate Professor posts: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board recently released a job notification on its official website ukmssb.org for Associate Professor posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 from 27th Sep 2018 to 27th Oct 2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page ukmssb.org and careers99.com.
UKMSSB Notification 2018 | Apply 138 Associate Professor Posts @ ukmssb.org
UKMSSB Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 138 Associate Professor on its official website ukmssb.org. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 27th Oct 2018.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Employment Category||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Associate Professor|
|No. of Posts||138|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation & post-graduation as per the current standards appointed by the Medical Council of India New Delhi|
|Last Date||27th Oct 2018|
Vacancy Details of UKMSSB Jobs 2018
1. Assistant Professor – 138
Eligibility Criteria for UKMSSB Associate Professor Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of UKMSSB Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for UKMSSB Associate Professor posts should have completed Graduation & post-graduation as per the current standards appointed by the Medical Council of India New Delhi from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Minimum age 21 Years
- Maximum age 42 Years.
Please go through UKMSSB official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for UKMSSB Associate Professor Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for UKMSSB Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Associate Professor posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test / Interview
Application Fee for UKMSSB Notification
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ (OBC of Uttarakhand) category: Rs. 2000/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the PH/ST/SC of Uttarakhand candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
How to Apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., ukmssb.org or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 27th Sep 2018
Closing Date of Application: 27th Oct 2018
Important Links for UKMSSB Associate Professor Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here