UK Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus
- UBSE Uttarakhand 10th Class Syllabus PDF – Overview
- Download UK Board 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Uttarakhand 10th Class Subjects:
- Download UK Board 10th Class Maths Syllabus:
- Download UK Board 10th Class Social Science Syllabus:
- Download UK Board 10th Class Elements of Book Keeping Syllabus:-
- How to Download UK Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Download Uttarakhand Board 10th Class Detailed Syllabus
- How to Download Uttarakhand Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Instructions for attending the UK Board 10th Class Examination:
- How to Download Uttarakhand Board 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022?
- Details available in the Uttarakhand 10th Class Admit Card 2022:
- FAQs regarding Uttarakhand 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
This article is about Uttarakhand Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022 Revised Syllabus and Exam pattern. The Candidates who have been searching for Board of School Education, Uttarakhand (UBSE) 10th Class Syllabus 2022 can get the complete details along with an updated Exam Pattern PDF from this page. The Officials of the Government of Uttarakhand have reduced the Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) 10th Class Syllabus 2022. Revised syllabus is available at www.ubse.uk.gov.in. Here we are providing the Latest SSLC/ HSLC/ 10th Class Syllabus. So all the Candidates who are preparing for the 10th Class Board Examinations are requested to Download the Uttarakhand Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022 from the below-attached link. For More Govt Jobs click here
UBSE Uttarakhand 10th Class Syllabus PDF – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)|
|Name of Exam||SSC/ 10th Class/ HSC|
|Subject Name||English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Hindi|
|Category||UK Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022|
|Exam Dates||March 28th 2022 to April 18th 2022|
|Syllabus Status||Download Here|
Download UK Board 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) has released the 10th Class Examination Pattern. Uttarakhand 10th Class Examination will be of 100 marks. Duration of the examination is about 3 hours for each and every subjects. A 15 minutes of extra duration will be given to the students for reading the question paper and verification of all the instructions.
- UBSE Board Uttarakhand has announced the revised syllabus and paper pattern for School exams for class 10th. This year, the board has decided to reduce the syllabus by 30-40% due to the suspension of classes in the wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Students must appear for 6 main subjects which includes three language papers in the Uttarakhand Board of School Examination.
- Duration of the examination is about 3 hours. 15 minutes will be alloted to each student for reading the question paper and also to follow the instructions prescribed by the Examination Board.
Read the article carefully to know more about the examination pattern.
Detailed Examination Pattern given below:
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|Name of the Criteria||About the criteria|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type followed by Subjective Questions|
|Maximum Marks of Each paper||100|
|Subject||English, Social Science, Science, Maths, Hindi|
|Qualifying Marks||33 marks in each subject and 33% in aggregate|
Uttarakhand 10th Class Subjects:
- Social Studies
Download UK Board 10th Class Maths Syllabus:
Unit-I: Number Systems
Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – statements after reviewing work done earlier and after
illustrating and motivating through examples, Proofs of results – irrationality of √2, √3, √5,
decimal expansions of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring
Zeros of a polynomial. Relationship between zeros and coefficients of a polynomial with particular reference to quadratic polynomials.
Pair of Linear Equations in two variables
Pair of linear equations in two variables. Geometric representation of different possibilities of
solutions/inconsistency. Algebraic conditions for number of solutions. Solution of pair of linear equations in two variables algebraically- by substitution, by elimination. Simple situational problems must be included. Simple problems on equations reducible to linear equations may be included.
Standard form of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0, (a ≠ 0) Solution of the quadratic
equations(only real roots) by factorization and by completing the square, i.e. by using quadratic formula. Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots. Problems related to day to day activities to be incorporated.
Motivation for studying AP. Derivation of standard results of finding the nth term and sum of first n terms.
Introduction to Trigonometry
Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle. Proof of their existence (well defined); motivate the ratios whichever are defined at 0o and 90o. Values of the trigonometric ratios of 300, 450 and 600. Relationships between the ratios.
Proof and applications of the identity sin2A + cos2A = 1. Only simple identities are to be given. Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
Heights and Distances: Angle of elevation, Angle of Depression
Simple problems on heights and distances. Problems should not involve more than two right triangles. Angles of elevation/depression should be only 30°, 45°, and 60°.
Unit-IV: Co-ordinate Geometry
Review the concepts of coordinate geometry done earlier including graphs of linear
equations. Awareness of geometrical representation of quadratic polynomials. Distance
between two points and section formula(internal).
- Definitions, examples, counter-examples of similar triangles.
- If a line is drawn parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two sides in distinct points, the other two sides are divided in the same ratio.
- If a line divides two sides of a triangle in the same ratio, the line is parallel to the third side.
- If in two triangles, the corresponding angles are equal, their corresponding sides are proportional and the triangles are similar.
- If the corresponding sides of two triangles are proportional, their corresponding angles are equal and the two triangles are similar.
- If one angle of a triangle is equal to one angle of another triangle and the sides including these angles are proportional, the two triangles are similar.
- If a perpendicular is drawn from the vertex of the right angle of a right triangle to the hypotenuse, the triangles on each side of the perpendicular are similar to the whole triangle and to each other.
- The ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
- In a right triangle, the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides.
- In a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides, the angle opposite to the first side is a right angle.
- Tangent to a circle at, point of contact
- The tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
- The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
- Alternative Segment theorem: If a chord is drawn through the point of contact of a tangent to a circle, then the angles made by the chord with the tangent are respectively equal to the angles subtended by the chord in the alternate segments.
- Division of a line segment in a given ratio (internally).
- Tangents to a circle from a point outside it.
- Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle.
Areas Related to Circles
Motivate the area of a circle; area of sectors and segments of a circle. Problems based on areas and perimeter / circumference of the above said plane figures. (In calculating the area of a segment of a circle, problems should be restricted to the central angle of 60°, 90° and 120° only. Plane figures involving triangles, simple quadrilaterals and circles should be taken.)
Surface Areas and Volumes
Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones. Frustum of a cone.
Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems. (Problems with combination of not more than two different solids be taken).
Unit-VII: Statistics and Probability
Mean, median and mode of grouped data (bimodal situation to be avoided). Cumulative frequency graph.
Classical definition of probability. Simple problems on finding the probability of an event.
Download UK Board 10th Class Social Science Syllabus:
Unit-I: India and the Contemporary World II
- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Nationalism in India: Civil Disobedience
- Industrialization 1850s – 1950s
- Trade and Globalization
- Print culture and nationalism
Unit-II: India Resources and Development
- Natural Resources
- Power Resources
- Manufacturing Industries
- Transport, Communication and Trade
Unit-III: Democratic Politics II
- Power sharing mechanisms in democracy
- Working of Democracy
- Competition and contestations in Understand the new Panchayati Raj democracy
Unit-IV: Understanding Economics-II
- The Story of Development
- The Role of Service Sector in Indian income alone is sufficient for a nation.
- Money and Financial System
- Consumer Awareness
Unit-V: Disaster Management
- Safer Construction Practices.
- Survival Skills.
- Alternate Communication systems during disasters.
- Sharing Responsibility
Download UK Board 10th Class Science Syllabus:
Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour Chemical Reactions
Chemical equation, Balanced chemical equation, implications of a balanced chemical equation, types of chemical reactions: combination, decomposition, displacement, double displacement, precipitation, neutralization, oxidation and reduction.
Acids, Bases and Salts
Their definitions in terms of furnishing of H+ and OH– ions, General properties, examples and uses, concept of pH scale (Definition relating to logarithm not required), importance of pH in everyday life; preparation and uses of Sodium Hydroxide, Bleaching powder, Baking soda, Washing soda and Plaster of Paris.
Metals and Nonmetals
Properties of metals and non-metals; Reactivity series; Formation and properties of ionic compounds; Basic metallurgical processes; Corrosion and its prevention.
Covalent bonding in carbon compounds. Versatile nature of carbon. Homologous series. Nomenclature of carbon compounds containing functional groups (halogens, alcohol, ketones, aldehydes, alkanes and alkynes), difference between saturated hydrocarbons and unsaturated hydrocarbons. Chemical properties of carbon compounds (combustion, oxidation, addition and substitution reaction). Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps and detergents.
Periodic Classification of Elements
Need for classification, early attempts at classification of elements (Dobereiner’s Triads, Newland’s Law of Octaves, Mendeleev’s Periodic Table), Modern periodic table, gradation in properties, valency, atomic number, metallic and non-metallic properties.
Unit II: World of Living
‘Living Being’. Basic concept of nutrition, respiration, transport and excretion in plants and animals.
Control and co-ordination in Animals and Plants
Tropic movements in plants; Introduction of plant hormones; Control and coordination in animals: Nervous system; Voluntary, involuntary and reflex action; Chemical coordination: animal hormones.
Reproduction in animals and plants (asexual and sexual) reproductive health-need and methods of family planning. Safe sex vs HIV/AIDS. Child bearing and women’s health.
Heredity and Evolution
Heredity; Mendel’s contribution- Laws for inheritance of traits: Sex determination: brief introduction; Basic concepts of evolution.
Unit III: Natural Phenomena
- Reflection of light by curved surfaces; Images formed by spherical mirrors, centre of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length, mirror formula (Derivation not required), magnification.
- Refraction; Laws of refraction, refractive index.
- Refraction of light by spherical lens; Image formed by spherical lenses; Lens formula (Derivation not required); Magnification. Power of a lens.
- Functioning of a lens in the human eye, defects of vision and their corrections, applications of spherical mirrors and lenses.
- Refraction of light through a prism, dispersion of light, scattering of light, applications in daily life.
Unit IV: Effects of Current
Electric current, potential difference and electric current. Ohm’s law; Resistance, Resistivity, Factors on which the resistance of a conductor depends. Series combination of resistors, parallel combination of resistors and its applications in daily life. Heating effect of electric current and its applications in daily life. Electric power, Interrelation between P, V, I and R.
Magnetic Effects of Current
Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current-carrying conductor, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid; Force on current-carrying conductor, Fleming’s Left Hand Rule, Electric Motor, Electromagnetic induction. Induced potential difference, Induced current. Fleming’s Right Hand Rule, Electric Generator, Direct current. Alternating current: frequency of AC. Advantage of AC over DC. Domestic electric circuits.
Unit V: Natural Resources
Sources of Energy
Different forms of energy, conventional and non-conventional sources of energy: Fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water and tidal energy; Nuclear energy. Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy.
Eco-system, Environmental problems, Ozone depletion, waste production and their solutions. Biodegradable and non-biodegradable substances.
Management of Natural Resources
Conservation and judicious use of natural resources. Forest and Wildlife; Coal and Petroleum conservation. Examples of people’s participation for conservation of natural resources. Big dams: advantages and limitations; alternatives, if any. Water harvesting. Sustainability of natural resources.
Download UK Board 10th Class English Syllabus:
- Subject-verb concord
- Reported Speech
- Command and Speech
Download UK Board 10th Class Elements of Book Keeping Syllabus:-
- Final Accounts Preparation of Trading and Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet of a sole trader
- Bank Reconciliation Statement: Utility and preparation; preparation of Cash Book
- Bills of Exchange : Nature and use of bills of exchange and promissory notes; Recording transactions pertaining to drawing, discounting.
- Errors and their Rectification: Types of errors and entries for their rectification
- Depreciation : Objects and methods-Straight line
About Uttarakhand Board of School Education Department:-
Uttarakhand Board of School Education UBSE is an agency of Government of Uttarakhand entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing courses of instructions and text books and conducting examinations for secondary school students in Uttarakhand. It is also responsible for result declaration of Board examination. It was set up in 2001 and has its headquarters in Ramnagar. At present more than 10,000 schools are affiliated with the Board. The Board sets up over 1,300 examination centres for over 300,000 examinees every year.
How to Download UK Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
Uttarakhand has released the revised syllabus for all the subjects in the 10th Class. Detailed PDFS are available here. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the Syllabus from here. Syllabus is available at the below mentioned URLS
Download Uttarakhand Board 10th Class Detailed Syllabus
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF|
|Social Science||Click Here|
|Home Science||Click Here|
|Elements of Business||Click Here|
|Elements of Book Keeping & Accountancy||Click Here|
|Information Technology||Click Here|
|Official Website of Uttarakhand School Education Board||Click Here|
How to Download Uttarakhand Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of UBSE, www.ubse.uk.gov.in
- Click on the Syllabus option, available in the homepage
- A drop down menu will open, click on SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Click on the respective subject to get the detailed syllabus for all the subjects.
- Syllabus is mandatory for every student who is appearing in the examination.
Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Students should read the UK Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022 for each and every subject carefully
- Clearly cover and study all the topics before attending the examination.
- Prepare a study plan and give equal amount of time for reading every subjects.
- Revise difficulty topics in each and every subject thoroughly
- Check and download previous question papers for testing your confidence level.
- Please read all the syllabus before the commencement of examination.
- Students frequently neglect to study them in favour of other books even though the papers are completely based on board textbooks. This type of error should be avoided in order to get a good score.
- It is essential to practice every topic in each and every subject you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
Instructions for attending the UK Board 10th Class Examination:
- The UK Board SSC admit card is mandatorily required for all students. Without an SSC admission card, no applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- According to the UK Board 10th Class time table 2022 of Uttarakhand Examination Board students should arrive half an hour before the exam time to avoid any last-minute delays.
- Students are recommended to keep their pencil box, admit card, and school id in one location a day before the exam day to avoid any problems on exam day.
- According to the UK Board 10th Class time table 2022, students will be given an additional 15 minutes to peruse the question papers.
- Students should be aware that electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, and other similar items are not permitted within the exam hall.
- Any student who is caught cheating will be disqualified from the exam.
How to Download Uttarakhand Board 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022?
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Board of School education, www.ubse.uk.gov.in
- Check the notifications/ downloads page available in the home page.
- Click on the SSC Examination available on the home page
- Click on the SSC Menu and login with the student credentials
- Select SSC Public Exam Hall Ticket 2022 link, and then click on proceed (link visible and active based on schedule only)
- Enter the student details required to download the hall ticket
- The SSC Nominal Roll or hall ticket of March 2022 exams is displayed on the screen with a photograph of the student
- Proceed with print option and take multiple copy’s of printouts
Details available in the Uttarakhand 10th Class Admit Card 2022:
- Name of the Examination
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Venue of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Details of the Candidate
- Passport Size photograph
- Duration of the Examination
- Examination Instructions
FAQs regarding Uttarakhand 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
The following FAQ’s will satisfy some of the doubts arise in the minds of students. Please read all the FAQ’s to get much clarity about the Uttarakhand 10th Class Examinations.
Who will conduct Uttarakhand 10th Class Examinations?
Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)
What is the examination timetable of Uttarakhand Board 10th Class?
UBSE will conduct 10th Class exams during 28th March 2022 to 18th April 2022.
When will Uttarakhand 10th Class examination results will be declared?
Approximately in the month of May/ June 2022
What is the minimum percentage to qualify Uttarakhand Board exam?
Students must acquire at least 33 per cent marks to qualify the examination.
Can I apply revaluation after result declaration?
Yes, it is possible.
How much Percentage the Uttarakhand State has reduced the Syllabus?
UBSE has reduced the syllabus by 30-40%
What is the full form of SSLC?
Secondary Secondary Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
What is the full form of UBSE?
Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)