UGVCL Recruitment 2022 | www.ugvcl.com | Gaduate Apprentice | 56 Posts | Last Date: 30th May 2022
- UGVCL Recruitment 2022 | www.ugvcl.com | Gaduate Apprentice | 56 Posts | Last Date: 30th May 2022
- UGVCL Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
- Vacancy Details of UGVCL Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria:
- How to Apply for UGVCL Recruitment 2022?
- The documents of selected Candidates shall be asked by UGVCL at the time of documents verification process and the list of such documents are listed below:
- Important Dates for UGVCL Recruitment 2022:
- Important Links for UGVCL Job Application:
UGVCL Recruitment 2022: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited( UGVCL) has 56 Vacancies for the posts of Graduate Apprentice Under the BOAT Scheme. Interested aspirants may apply for UGVCL Recruitment 2022 only through Online mode. However, application process starts from 10/05/2022 and ends on 30/05/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of UGVCL Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.ugvcl.com to know more about UGVCL Vacancy 2022 details.
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited recruits Graduate Apprentice would be on the merit prepared based on marks obtained by the candidate in the result of degree examination subject to documents verification. In case two persons have similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. Influencing would not be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
UGVCL Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Organization Name||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice under BOAT Scheme|
|No. of Posts||56|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
Vacancy Details of UGVCL Jobs 2022
Graduate Apprentice Under BOAT Scheme : 56 Posts(It may vary as per target given by GUVNL)
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for the posts of Graduate Apprentice Under BOAT Scheme have completed Graduation Degree in Electrical Engineering from the Year 2019 to 2021 in Statutory University.
Applicants Age should be Upto 28 years for unreserved candidates 05 years relaxation shall be given for reserved candidates. Please go through UGVCL official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9000/-PM which may be amended by GUVNL from time to time during Apprentice engagement period. The Apprentice trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. The Company will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
Selection of Candidates for the posts of Graduate Apprentice will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of merit marks Obtained in the degree Examination in document verification. If two persons have same number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered for the post.
How to Apply for UGVCL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.ugvcl.com
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Graduate Apprentice under BOAT Scheme.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
General Instructions for UGVCL Recruitment 2022:
- The Apprenticeship is period of 1 (One) Year purely on contractual basis. UGVCL shall no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period.
- Candidate has to work in field offices any of under Mehsana Circle, Palanpur Circle, Himatnagar Circle and Sabarmati Circle of UGVCL during Apprenticeship engagement period.
- Candidate shall not be eligible for Graduate Apprentice under BOAT Scheme on account of his/her:
- Undergone any Masters (post-graduation) course.
- Undertaken any previous training as part of the apprenticeship program.
- Have any work experience of one year or more after the attainment of prescribed qualifications.
- Candidates are requested to apply only, if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of On-line application candidate has to fully ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately.
- Candidates are requested to visit on www.ugvcl.com\careers for regular updates regarding further instructions.
The documents of selected Candidates shall be asked by UGVCL at the time of documents verification process and the list of such documents are listed below:
- Online application form along with One (01) recent passport size photograph.
- Photocopies of School leaving Certificate
- Mark sheets of all Semesters with Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
- Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/ Aadhar Card, etc).
Important Dates for UGVCL Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 10/05/2022
Last Date of Application: 30/05/2022
Important Links for UGVCL Job Application:
Official Notification: Click Here