Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited invites applications for the posts of Junior Accounts Officers of 114 vacancies on its official website www.tssouthernpower.com. The details of TSSPDCL Notification 2018 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 19.02.2018 . Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Headquarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra Pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of composite districts in Telangana State Viz:- Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Mahbubnagar, Medak and Nalgonda Districts.
TSSPDCL Notification 2018 | Apply 114 Junior Accounts Officers Posts @ www.tssouthernpower.com
- TSSPDCL Notification 2018 | Apply 114 Junior Accounts Officers Posts @ www.tssouthernpower.com
- Vacancy Details of TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officers Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) Junior Accounts Officers Vacancy
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Accounts Officers having 114 vacancies on its official websitewww.tssouthernpower.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19.02.2018 . Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of TSSPDCL Notification 2018-18 are given below.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Employment Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Accounts Officers|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Com 1 st Class or M.Com 1 st Class or pass in CA/ICWA – Inter|
|No. of Posts||114|
Vacancy Details of TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officers Jobs 2018
Name of the Post
|No. of vacancies to be filled up by
|Pay Scale of the Post (in Rs.)|
Junior Accounts Officer
18 yrs –
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) Junior Accounts Officers Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Accounts Officers Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officers posts must having following educational qualifications.
Must possess B.Com 1st Class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Junior Accounts Officers Posts of TSSPDCL
Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2018 .
The Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years as per the G.O.Ms.No.190, GA (Ser.A) Dept.Dt:08.08.2017 as adopted vide SP.O.O.Ms.No.767, Dt.01.12.2017 by TSSPDCL.
The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
Pay Scale for TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officers Jobs
Selection Process of Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Accounts Officers Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Junior Accounts Officers posts will be done as per following stages- Written Test & Interview
Application Fee for TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officers Posts
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply for TSSPDCL Latest Junior Accounts Officers Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Open Official Website or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Important Dates for TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officers Posts 2018
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||—–||01.02.2018|
|Starting date of application submission||—–||02.02.2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee Online||—–||19.02.2018 (upto 05.00 pm)|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||—–||19.02.2018 (upto 11.59 pm)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets from||—–||15.03.2018|
|Date of examination||—–||25.03.2018|
Important Links for TSSPDCL 114 Junior Accounts Officers Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|TSSPDCL||HYDERABAD, RANGAREDDY, MEDAK, NALGONDA & MAHABUBNAGAR|