- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 1196 Staff Nurse Posts @ tspsc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of TSPSC Staff Nurse Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Staff Nurse Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for TSPSC Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for TSPSC Staff Nurse Posts 2017
- Important Links for TSPSC 1196 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- Admit Card Download for TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment
- TSPSC Jobs 2017 – Staff Nurse Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment
- TSPSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers
Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) has released TSPSC Recruitment Notification-2017 for the post of 1196 vacancies for the posts of Staff Nurse. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., tspsc.gov.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Telangana Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 11-12-2017.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 1196 Staff Nurse Posts @ tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Staff Nurse of 1196 vacancies on its official website tspsc.gov.in. The details of TSPSC Notification 2017 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 11-12-2017. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Employment Category: Telangana Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Educational Qualifications: 12th/Higher Secondary with General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) / B.Sc(Nursing)
Total No. of Vacancies: 1196
Job Location: Telangana
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Staff Nurse Jobs 2017
Staff Nurse in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare – 1115 posts
Staff Nurse in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad – 81 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Staff Nurse Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of Telangana State Public Service Commission Staff Nurse Vacancies
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class, GNM, B.Sc (Nursing).
2. To know education qualification details go to the official notification.
Age Limit for TSPSC Staff Nurse Posts
1. Candidates should be age limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Pay Scale for TSPSC Jobs
Selection Process of TSPSC, Telangana Jobs 2017 – Staff Nurse
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, CBRT & Offline OMR based Examination.
Application Fee for Staff Nurse Posts
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application fee Rs:- 200/-(Application Process fees) Rs:- 80/-( Exam fees).
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application fee (age group of 18 to 44 years belonging to Telangana State):- Nil.
How to Apply for TSPSC Latest Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 30-10-2017 to 30-11-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on the website www.tspsc.gov.in
2. Click on One Time Registration if New User.
3. Enter the ID and Date of Birth if candidate already registered & Get Application Form.
4. Go to direct Recruitment & Fill the details in the application & Submit OK.
5. Take a print of online application for future use.
i. Aadhar Card.
ii. Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii. Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
iv. School Study Certificate
v. Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
vi. No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vii. Community Certificate.
viii. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
ix. Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
x. Medical Certificate for the Blind
xi. Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
xii. Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Important Dates for TSPSC Staff Nurse Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 16-11-2017
Closing Date of Application: 11-12-2017
Important Links for TSPSC 1196 Staff Nurse Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Admit Card Download for TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
TSPSC Jobs 2017 – Staff Nurse Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment
TSPSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Previous Papers | TSPSC Staff Nurse Posts Previous Exam Question Papers are uploaded here for the applicants those who have applied for Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. Job seekers who are going to prepare for the TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam 2017 can download the TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf format for Free of Cost from www.careers99.com.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Previous Papers Free Download | TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Previous Papers with Answers are available here in www.careers99.com to download for free of cost. Here on this website www.careers99.com, we have provided TSPSC Staff Nurse Previous Papers in PDF Format and easy to download.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Model Papers are available in the PDF format. To get the good score and also beat the competitors score in the written examination these papers will help you to crack the vacancy. www.careers99.com Team has updated the free download links in the below section of this page. The subject wise previous papers for Staff Nurse exam are available on this page. By practicing the model papers aspirants will be able to get the good score in the written examination.