It is hereby notified that on the basis of Main Examination held on 27/08/2017 and 28/08/2017 for the Post of PGT (Hindi & English) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies, 434 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification against total No. of 235 vacancies. The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held on 09/10/2017 for English and 10/10/2017 for Hindi at Govt. Polytechnic College, Masab Tank, Hyderabad from 9.00 A.M onwards.. The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in Original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazzetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection
No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves right to disqualify any candidate, if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
1). Checklist (1 Set)
- Hall ticket (Mains)
- Date of Birth certificate(SSC Memo)
- Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un Employees)
- Provisional /Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (B.Ed & G.)
- School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class OR Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
- Integrated Community certificate issued by T.S. Government with Father/Mother name
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website)
- Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to under go a medical examination at respective Medical Board.
- Agency Area Certificate (For ST candidates only) if any
- NOC from employer for In-service candidates
- Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., and claiming age relaxation
- Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any
- Relinquish Undertaking for TGT posts, who are not willing TGT post
- Web option Document
- 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazzetted
Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the proforma of Verification Material.