TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for TSPSC Field Assistant Exam 2021 Then this article is for You……….! Here The TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2021 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for Telangana State Public Service CommissionJobs 2021 and Searching Online for TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2021, will get complete information here. The TSPSC had recently announced the TSPSC Field Assistant Exam 2021. So the Applicants who applied for TSPSC Field Assistant Exam must check this article. The Telangana State Public Service CommissionExam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus and Exam Structure.
Telangana PSC Field Assistant Syllabus PDF
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
TSPSC Field Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
Here in this section, the candidates get the Information regarding TSPSC Exam Pattern 2021 for Field Assistant Written Exam 2021. The Contenders can check the Exam Pattern before the exam preparation to know the Details of the TSPSC Field Assistant Question Paper Format. . And Objective Type Questions will be asked in the Examination. Check the Complete details Now.
|1.||General Knowledge and
Biological Sciences (Intermediate Level)
(General Knowledge 75 + Biological Sciences 75 (Intermediate Level))
|Name of the Papers||Language of Examination|
|Paper: General Knowledge and Biological Sciences (Intermediate Level)||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
Download TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus PDF From here
The TSPSC Field Assistant Notification 2021 has been released by the Officials and the TSPSC Field Assistant Exam 2021 will be held soon. So the Candidates who had applied for TSPSC Field Assistant 2021 and Stated Exam preparation for the TSPSC Field Assistant Exam should check this Article now. Here we have provided the TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus. The TSPSC Field Assistant Exam 2021 will be conducted to recruit the Field Assistant Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus PDF.
General Knowledge and Biological Sciences (Intermediate Level)
- International Relations and
- General Science in everyday
- Environmental Issues and Disaster
- Geography and Economy of India and
- Indian Constitution: Salient
- Indian Political System and
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National
- History of Telangana and Telangana
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of
- Policies of Telangana
Biological Sciences (Intermediate Level) Botany:
Diversity of Plant World:
Branches of Botany-Plant Kingdom- Salient features, classification, and alternation of generations of the plants of the following groups-Algae, Fungi, Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, Gymnosperms, and Angiosperms.
Morphology – Morphology of flowering plants: Vegetative:
Parts of a typical Angiospermic plant; Vegetative morphology and modifications-Root, stem and Leaf – types; Venation, Phyllotaxy. Reproductive: Inflorescence-Racemose, Cymose and Special types (in brief)- Flower: Parts of a flower and their detailed description; Aestivation, Placentation-Fruits: Types – True, False and parthenocarpic fruits.
Plant Systematics – Taxonomy of Angiosperms:
Introduction, Types of Systems of classification (In brief), Description of Families: Fabaceae, Solanaceae, and Liliaceae.
Cell Structure And Function:
The Unit of Life- Cell-Cell theory and cell as the basic unit of life- overview of the cell., Prokaryotic cells, Ultrastructure of Plant cell (structure in detail and functions in brief), Cell membrane, Cell wall, Cell organelles; Endoplasmic reticulum, Mitochondria, Plastids, Ribosomes, Golgi bodies, Vacuoles, Lysosomes, Microbodies and Nucleus, Chromosomes: Number, structural organization; Nucleosome, Cell cycle and Cell Division- Cell Cycle, Mitosis, Meiosis- significance.
Plant Physiology – Transport in Plants:
Diffusion, Active Transport, Plant-Water Relations, Translocation of Mineral Ions. Mineral Nutrition: Role of Macro & Micro Nutrients, Deficiency symptoms of essential elements. Enzymes: Chemical Reactions, nature of enzyme action, Classification and Nomenclature of Enzymes. Photosynthesis: Cyclic and Non-cyclic Photo-phosphorylation, Calvin cycle. Respiration of Plants: Glycolysis, Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle, Electron Transport. Plant Growth and Development: Auxins, Gibberellins, Cytokinins, Ethylene, and Abscisic Acid.
Microbiology – Bacteria:
Morphology of Bacteria, Bacterial cell structure- Nutrition, Reproduction – Sexual Reproduction, Conjugation, Transformation, Transduction. The importance of Bacteria to Humans.
Discovery, Classification of viruses, Structure of Viruses, Multiplication of Bacteriophages- The Lysogenic cycle, Viroids, Prions, Viral diseases in Plants, Viral diseases in Humans.
Ecology & Environment:
Ecosystem: Biotic and Abiotic factors, types and components of the ecosystem, food chains, food Web, Energy flow, and Ecological pyramids. Carbon, Nitrogen & Phosphorous cycles. Population attributes Growth, Natality, and Mortality, Age distribution, Population regulation. Flora and Fauna of Telangana.
Zoology – Diversity of Living World:
- Branches of Zoology; Basic principles of Classification: Biological system of classification
- Species concept
- Biodiversity – Meaning and distribution (Genetic and Species Diversity, Ecosystem diversity), other attributes of biodiversity, the role of biodiversity, threats to biodiversity, methods of conservation, IUCN Red data books, Conservation of wildlife in
Structural Organization In Animals:
- Levels of organization, Multicellularity: Diploblastic & Triploblastic: types of Symmetry
- Tissues: Epithelial, Connective, Muscular, and Nervous
General characteristics and classification up to classes – Porifera, Cnidaria, Ctenophora, Platyhelminthes, Nematoda, Annelida, Arthropoda, Mollusca, Echinodermata, Hemichordata and Chordata – Protochordates, Pisces, Amphibia, Reptiles, Aves and Mammalia.
Biology & Human Welfare:
- Parasitism and parasitic adaptation
- Health and disease: Life cycle, Pathogenicity, Treatment & Prevention: Entamoeba, Plasmodium, Ascaris, Wuchereria
- Drugs and Alcohol
Human Anatomy and Physiology:
- Digestion and absorption: Nutritional disorders: Protein Energy Malnutrition (PEM),
- Breathing and Respiration: Respiratory disorders: Asthma, Emphysema, Occupational respiratory
- Body Fluids and Circulation: Disorders of circulatory system: Hypertension, coronary artery disease, angina pectoris, heart
- Excretory products, their elimination and
- Muscular and Skeletal system: Generation and conduction of nerve impulse; Reflex action; Sensory perception; Sensory
- Endocrine system: Hypo and Hyperactivity and related disorders: Dwarfism, acromegaly, cretinism, goiter,
- Immune system: Basic concepts of Immunology – Innate Immunity, Acquired Immunity, Active and passive Immunity, cell medicated Immunity and Humoral Immunity, HIV and
- Reproductive Health: Reproductive health and STD; Birth control, contraception and medical termination of pregnancy; Amniocenteses; IVF-EF, ZIFT,
Genetics and Evolution:
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance, Multiple alleles, Sex Determination, Sex-linked inheritance, Metabolic and Chromosomal
- Origin of Life, Evidence for biological evolution, Theories of evolution: Lamarckism, Darwin’s theory of Evolution – Natural Selection with an example; Modern synthetic theory of Evolution; Gene flow and genetic drift; Adaptive radiation; Speciation – Allopatric, sympatric; reproductive
Bio-medical Technology: Diagnostic Imaging (X-ray, CT scan, MRI), ECG, EEG, Application of Biotechnology in health: Human insulin and vaccine production; Gene Therapy; ELISA; Vaccines, MABs, Cancer biology, stem cells. Single-cell protein (SCP), Tissue culture –Microbes in Human Welfare-Microbes in Household products, Microbes in Industrial products- Fermented Beverages, Antibiotics, Chemicals, Enzymes, and other Bioactive Molecules, Microbes in production of Biogas, Microbes as Biocontrol Agents, Biological control of pests and diseases, Microbes as Biofertilizers.
TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for TSPSC Field Assistant Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in TSPSC Field Assistant Exam 2021?
For How Many Marks the TSPSC Field Assistant Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the TSPSC Field Assistant Syllabus PDF?