Telangana Govt. issued notification for Degree College Lecturers DLs through TSPSC Latest DL Recruitment 2018.
There will be a written test in the recruitment process. TSPSC DL Syllabus and exam pattern are very important for the TSPSC Degree lecturer Exam. Here in this article, we explain to you Exam pattern and Syllabus as well as Previous papers for this TSPSC DL Written Test.
Preliminary (Screening Test)
Scheme of Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper||General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||150||150||150|
Paper: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Section-I: General Studies
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
9. Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
11. Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
i) School Level English Grammar:
Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; Reported Speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
iii) Words and Sentences :
Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
Main Examination Scheme for the post of Degree Lecturers in Residential Educational Institution Societies
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Subject Discipline Knowledge/ Concerned Subject (P.G. Level)||150||150||300|
|Interview/ Demonstration /viva-voce||30|
Concerned Subjects are:
|5. Chemistry||6.Botany||7.Zoology||8.Micro biology|
|9. Bio-Chemistry||10. History||11. Economics||12.Political Science|
|13. Commerce||14. Computer|
|17.Geology||18. Nutrition & Dietetics||19. PHYSICS|
(with Electronics Specialization)
|21. Bio-Technology||22. Sociology||23.|
Communication and Journalism
25. Public Administration.
26. Food Science