Preliminary (Screening Test)
Scheme of Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper||General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||150||150||150|
Paper: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Section-I: General Studies
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
9. Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
11. Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
i) School Level English Grammar:
Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; Reported Speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
iii) Words and Sentences :
Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
Main Examination Scheme for the post of Degree Lecturers in Residential Educational Institution Societies
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Subject Discipline Knowledge/ Concerned Subject (P.G. Level)||150||150||300|
|Interview/ Demonstration /viva-voce||30|
Concerned Subjects are:
|5. Chemistry||6.Botany||7.Zoology||8.Micro biology|
|9. Bio-Chemistry||10. History||11. Economics||12.Political Science|
|13. Commerce||14. Computer|
|17.Geology||18. Nutrition & Dietetics||19. PHYSICS|
(with Electronics Specialization)
|21. Bio-Technology||22. Sociology||23.|
Communication and Journalism
25. Public Administration.
26. Food Science