TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022 | www.tsnpdcl.in | Assistant Engineer | 82 Posts | Last Date: 11th July 2022
- TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022 | www.tsnpdcl.in | Assistant Engineer | 82 Posts | Last Date: 11th July 2022
- TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022:
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL) has released 82 Vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical). Interested Candidates may apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 27/06/2022 ends on 11/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of TSNPDCL Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.tsnpdcl.in and www.careers99.com to know more about TSNPDCL Vacancy 2022 details.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd.|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|No. of Posts||82|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree|
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022:
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana is the electricity distribution company owned by the government of Telangana for the seventeen northern districts of Telangana with Warangal as the headquarters.
The power company encompasses 17 districts: Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam districts. Its network reaches a population of about 1.55 crores spread across villages and towns surrounding an area of 66,860 km2. In order to overcome the shortage of power in the state, solar power is also considered
Vacancy Details of TSNPDCL Jobs 2022:
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL) recruits 82 Posts for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) to fill the jobs for SCCL Recruitment 2022.
Assistant Engineer- 82 posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent (or) a pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Selection process for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022 Assistant Engineer will be:
- Written Examination.
- 100 (One Hundred) Multiple Choice Questions each question carrying 1 mark.
- There are two sections for written Test:
- Section A (80 marks): Technical Subject
- Section B (20 Marks): General awareness, Numerical ability and history related to Telangana Culture & Movement.
- The duration of written examination will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test for the selection of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) will be:
- 40% for OCs/EWS
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC/ST/ PH
- The selection list will be drawn into two parts.
- The first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of combined merit list and
- The remaining second part will comprise of 95% of the posts consisting of the candidates belonging to the TSNPDCL Discom jurisdiction only.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to various places in TSNPDCL jurisdiction.
The Hall tickets will be made available on the website on the scheduled date prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. The Hall Ticket has to be preserved till the final selection.
Selected candidates will get pay of Rs.64295-2655-69605-3100-85105-3560-99345 by the TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022.
Candidates age should be minimum 18 Years and Maximum 44 years as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022.
Candidates should pay the application fee for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022 through online mode only and it is non-refundable.
- Application Processing Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards online application processing fee
- Examination fee: The applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ BC/ PH /EWS are exempted from payment of examination fee. However they shall pay online application processing fee of Rs.200/-.
- Candidates should pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ UPI/ Net banking. Additional charges will pay, if applicable.
Note: Applicants belonging to other States are not exempted from payment of Examination Fee
How to Apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.tsnpdcl.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 17/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 11/07/2022
Important Links for TSNPDCL Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here