State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana is successfully conducting 10th Class Advanced Supplementary or Betterment/Instant Exam 2018 from 4th June to 19th June across the State. TS 10th Supply Result will be available soon on its official website @ bse.telangana.gov.in. They Declared the timings for the Supply Exam are 9.15AM to 12.15PM. Careers99.com mentioned complete Details of FEE, Dates, Due Dates, Timetable, TS SSC Results Release Date and Other rules of the TS SSC Supply exams 2018. The TS 10th Supply Results will be announced within 15 Days after completing the Exams. Read More | Check TS SSC Results March 2018 from this link
TS 10th Supply Exam Results Sakshi Eenadu Manabadi
Telangana State Board of Secondary Education will release Telangana 10th Supplementary Instant Results on its official Website i.e., bse.telangana.gov.in. It also releases results in many other Educational Websites and News portals such as Eenadu, Namaste Telangana, Sakshi, Manabadi, Schools9 etc., Careers99 will provide best working links for checking Results, Marks, Grades, as fast as possible. Results normally can be checked using Roll Number wise. Some websites ask for email address and Phone number etc., details. We request you to ignore such websites because they use your details for Marketing purpose. They may even sell your Details to other institutes for Price. Here careers99 also asks your Phone Number, Name but we use the details to Send you TS Supply 10th Results through SMS. We dispose your details after sending sms.
TS SSC/10th Class Supply 2018 Time Table
Timing for the Exams are 9.15AM to 12.15 PM.
|04-06-2018||First Language Paper I|
|05-06-2018||First Language Paper II|
|07-06-2018||English Paper I|
|08-06-2018||English Paper II|
|11-06-2018||Maths Paper I|
|12-06-2018||Maths Paper II|
|13-06-2018||General Science Paper I|
|14-06-2018||General Science Paper II|
|15-06-2018||Social Studies Paper I|
|16-06-2018||Social Studies Paper II|
|18-06-2018||OSSC Main Language Paper I|
|19-06-2018||OSSC Main Language Paper II|
1. The Objective paper in the subjects in which they are given separately have to be given in the last
2. All the Academic course subjects I Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC
3. SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June 2018 will be conducted strictly as per the
above timetable even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date I date mentioned above.
4. The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be canceled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding I answering wrong question papers.
5. The Performance of the candidate in the Examination will be canceled if the candidate appears in the Examination center other than originally allotted by this office.
Fee Details of TS SSC Advanced Supplementary Exams 2018
1. Fee up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
2. Fee more than 3 subjects Rs.125
Important Notes regarding fee payment:
(1) If any of the above dates are declared as Public Haiidays the next immediate working day, may be reckoned for the purpose.
(2) Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
Important Dates of Telangana SSC Adv Supply Exams 2018[tie_list type=”thumbup”]
- Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmasters concerned
Without late fee: 21-05-2018
- Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the Headmasters into the Sub- Treasuries / SBH /SBI Without late fee: 22-05-2018
- Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the Headmaster in the DEOs office.
Without late fee: 23-05-2018
- Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the DEOs in the O/o DGE., T.S., Hyderabad.
Without late fee: 24-05-2018
- With late fee of Rs 50/-: Up to 2 days before commencement of exam in their subject concerned.
TS SSC Supply Exams Hall Ticket Download 2018
Ts 10th Supply Results 2018: Click Here
Ts 10th Supply Results 2018 – Sakshi: Click Here