TS Inter 2nd Year Physics Question Papers 2022 – Download Syllabus, Time Table, Exam Pattern Here
- TS Inter 2nd Year Physics Question Papers 2022 – Download Syllabus, Time Table, Exam Pattern Here
- TS Inter 2nd Year Physics Model Question Papers 2022:
- TS Inter Time Table Details 2022 – Overview
- TS Inter Second Year 2022 MPC Group Subjects
- Telangana Inter Second Year 2022 Physics Model Question Papers
- Telangana Inter 2nd Year Physics Syllabus 2022:
- Telangana Inter 2nd Year Physics Syllabus:
- Important Links to Download the TS Inter Second Year Time Table 2022
- Click here to Download TS Inter 2nd Year Time Table 2022
- Click here for Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) Official website
- FAQ’s regarding TS 2nd year Inter Physics Question Papers 2022
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the TS Inter 2nd Year Physics Syllabus, Examination Time Table, Previous Papers, Model Papers, Examination Pattern. Board of Intermediate Education has released the 12th Class timetable for both General and Vocational Examinations. In order to get detailed Examination Schedule, Detailed Syllabus, Detailed Examination Pattern regarding Physics Subject, Candidates must visit the Official Website, i.e. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in). Time Table will be released by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE).
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Examination Timetable, Examination Pattern, Detailed Syllabus of Physics Subject, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by Telangana State Intermediate board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers/ Model Papers regarding Physics Subject is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for Physics Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Physics Subject.
TS Inter 2nd Year Physics Model Question Papers 2022:
- Board of Intermediate Education has designed a comprehensive curriculum for 2nd Year Intermediate Questions.
- Students can download these Telangana Inter 2nd year Physics Model Question Papers 2022 from the below mentioned links. Students can share this information to their classmates, friends and also to their neighbors.
- By Downloading the Telangana 2nd Year Physics Question Paper candidates can aware about the board examination paper easily before attending the main examination.
- Telangana Inter 2nd Year Physics Question Paper will be prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
Here we are providing detailed view of TS Intermediate 2nd Year Physics Model Question Papers 2022 for the sake of candidates who are preparing for the 2nd Year Intermediate Examinations. 2nd Year Model Question Papers will contain all the important details or blueprint issued by Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE).
About Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE):
- Telangana’s board of intermediate education administers the Intermediate Public Examination (IPE). This board was founded in 1971 by undivided Andhra Pradesh to administer the state’s Intermediate education system. Andhra Pradesh is the first state in the country to implement the 10+2+3 education system.
- Telangana was founded in 2014, following the founding of the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education. The Honorable Minister of State for Secondary Education serves as vice-chairman of the board and serves as chairman and secretary to the Government. I.A.S. Rank’s secretary serves as the board’s top executive.
- Through Exceptional Leadership, Support and Services, The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education promotes Telangana’s aim of world-class education. Its goal is to promote education in the state on a continuing basis.
- The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is in charge of overseeing and regulating the Intermediate Education System. It is responsible for developing courses of Study, Prescribing Syllabus, Conducting Examinations, giving College Affiliations and providing Guidance, Support and Leadership to all Educational institutions under its control.
The Board is presently offering the following subjects
Part-II Second Languages
Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Marathi
Part-III Optional Subjects
Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Psychology, Public Administration, Logic, Sociology, Geography and Geology
Modern Language Subjects
English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu
The Syllabus of language subjects and optional subjects is structured by concerned Subject Committees constituted by the Board. The Committees would also undertake revision of syllabus and its updations keeping the changes and current trends in view.
TS Inter 2nd Year Physics Model Question Papers 2022:
- For Intermediate 2nd Year Students, TSBIE has developed an organised set of comprehensive and instructive curriculum.
- Students can share these TS Inter 2nd Year Model Question Paper 2022 with their friends and neighbours to find out more information.
- The TS Inter Model Question Paper 2022 was likewise created to address the students’ most pressing learning demands.
- Students in the 2nd year of TS Intermediate will gain a through understanding of the exam’s Model question paper.
- These TS Inter 2nd Year Model Question Papers have been prepared in accordance with the TSBIE guidelines.
TS Inter 2nd Year Timetable 2022:
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the Telangana Intermediate Time Table 2022 for 2nd Year on its Official website @www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Intermediate 2nd Year Examination is scheduled to be held during 23rd April 2022 to 12th May 2022. Duration of the Telangana 2nd Year Examination is from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. From this article, aspirants can download the detailed examination timetable along with Subject wise examination dates and model question papers from here.
TS Inter Time Table Details 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)|
|Examination Name||Senior Inter Public Examinations 2022 (Inter 2nd Year)|
|Date of Exams||23rd April 2022 to 12th May 2022|
Telangana Intermediate 2nd Year Timetable April 2022
|Exam Date||Subject Name|
Second Language Paper-II
Political Science Paper-II
|10-05-2022||Public Administration Paper-II
Bridge Course Maths Paper-II
(For Bi.P.C Students)
|12-05-2022||Modern Language Paper-II
How to Download Telangana Inter Second Year Time Table 2022?
- Log on to the official website @ www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in for downloading the TS Inter Second Year Time Table 2022
- Click on “TSBIE Website”.
- On the Home page, Click on “Revised Time Table for IPE April 2022”.
- Open the Time Table 2022 for Intermediate 2nd Year Examination Pdf.
- TS Inter 2nd Year Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Check Detailed Examination schedule according to subject wise.
- Attend the examination properly according to the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout copy for the future reference
TS Inter Second Year 2022 MPC Group Subjects
Part-II: Second Language Paper-II
Part-I: English Paper-II
Telangana Inter Second Year 2022 Physics Model Question Papers
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF (English Medium)||Download PDF (Telugu Medium)||Download PDF (Urdu Medium)|
|Physics Paper-II [Model Paper-1]||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physics Paper-II [Model Paper-2]||Click Here||–||–|
Telangana Inter 2nd Year Physics Syllabus 2022:
TS 12th Class mainly comprises of the following subjects in Language Group (Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Telugu). Candidates can choose any of the Language Group. Here in this article we detail about the Physics Syllabus available in MPC, Bi.PC Group. MPC, Bi.PC Group mainly consists of Physics Subject. Maths, Physics, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry along with the language group subjects. Detailed syllabus of Physics Subject is described below.
Telangana Inter 2nd Year Physics Syllabus:
Transverse and longitudinal waves, Displacement relation in a progressive wave, The speed of a traveling wave, The principle of superposition of waves, Reflection of waves, Beats, Doppler effect, etc.
Chapter-II: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Reflection of Light by Spherical Mirrors, Refraction, Total Internal Reflection, Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses, Refraction through a Prism, Dispersion by a Prism, Some Natural Phenomena due to Sunlight, Optical Instruments, etc.
Chapter-III: Wave Optics
Huygens Principle, Refraction and reflection of plane waves using Huygens, Principle, Coherent and Incoherent Addition of Waves, Interference of Light Waves and Young’s Experiment, Diffraction, Polarisation, etc.
Chapter-IV: Electric Charges and fields
Electric Charges, Conductors and Insulators, Charging by Induction, Basic Properties of Electric Charge, Coulomb’s Law, Forces between Multiple Charges, Dipole in a Uniform External Field, Continuous Charge Distribution, Gauss’s Law, Application of Gauss’s Law, etc.
Chapter-V: Electrostatic potential and Capacitance
Electrostatic Potential, Potential due to a Point Charge, Potential due to an Electric Dipole, Potential due to a System of Charges, Equipotential Surfaces, Potential Energy of a System of Charges, The Parallel Plate Capacitor, Effect of Dielectric on Capacitance, Combination of Capacitors, Energy Stored in a Capacitor, Van de Graaff Generator, etc. Potential Energy in an External Field, etc.
Chapter-VI: Current Electricity
Electric Current, Electric Currents in Conductor, Ohm’s law, Temperature Dependence of Resistivity, Electrical Energy, Power Combination of Resistors – Series and Parallel Cells, emf, Internal Resistance, Cells in Series and Parallel, Kirchhoff’s Laws, Wheatstone Bridge, Meter Bridge, Potentiometer, etc.
Chapter-VII: Moving Charges and Magnetism
Magnetic Force, Motion in a Magnetic Field, Motion in Combined Electric and Magnetic Fields, Magnetic Field due to a Current, Element, Biot-Savart Law, Magnetic Field on the Axis of a Circular Current Loop, Torque on Current Loop, Magnetic Dipole, The Moving Coil Galvanometer, etc.
Chapter-VIII: Magnetism and Matter
The Bar Magnet, Magnetism and Gauss’s Law, The Earth’s Magnetism, Magnetisation, and Magnetic Intensity, Magnetic Properties of Materials, Permanent Magnets and Electromagnets, etc.
Chapter IX: Electromagnetic induction
The Experiments of Faraday and Henry, Magnetic Flux, Faraday’s, Law of Induction, Lenz’s Law and Conservation of Energy, Inductance, AC Generator, etc.
Chapter-X: Electromagnetic induction
AC Voltage Applied to a Resistor, Representation of AC Current and Voltage by Rotating Vectors – Phasors, AC Voltage Applied to an Inductor, AC Voltage Applied to a Capacitor, AC Voltage Applied to a Series LCR Circuit, Power in AC Circuit: The Power Factor, LC Oscillations, Transformers, etc.
Chapter-XI: Electromagnetic waves
Displacement Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Spectrum, etc.
Chapter-XII: Dual nature of Radiation and matter
Electron Emission, Photoelectric Effect, Experimental Study of Photoelectric Effect, Photoelectric Effect and Wave Theory of Light, Einstein’s Photoelectric Equation: Energy Quantum of Radiation, Particle Nature of Light: The Photon Wave Nature of Matter, Davisson and Germer Experiment, etc.
Alpha-particle Scattering and Rutherford’s Nuclear Model of Atom, Atomic Spectra, Bohr Model of the Hydrogen Atom, The Line Spectra of the Hydrogen Atom, DE Broglie’s Explanation of Bohr’s Second Postulate of Quantisation, etc.
Atomic Masses and Composition of Nucleus, Size of the Nucleus, Mass-Energy and Nuclear Binding Energy, Nuclear Force, Radioactivity, Nuclear Energy, etc.
Chapter-XV: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
Classification of Metals, Conductors and Semiconductors, Intrinsic Semiconductor, Application of Junction Diode as a Rectifier, Special Purpose p-n Junction Diodes, Junction Transistor, Digital Electronics, and Logic Gates, Integrated Circuits, etc.
Chapter-XVI: Communication Systems
Elements of a Communication System, Basic Terminology Used in Electronic Communication System, Bandwidth of signals, Bandwidth of Transmission Medium, Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves, Modulation and its Necessity, Amplitude Modulation, etc
Important Links to Download the TS Inter Second Year Time Table 2022
FAQ’s regarding TS 2nd year Inter Physics Question Papers 2022
In which Group, Physics Subject will be present in the Intermediate Board?
MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) Group and Bi.PC (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry) Group
What is the full form of TSBIE?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
What is the Official Website of TSBIE?
What is the first language in Intermediate in Telangana?
What are the Subjects in MPC?
MPC subjects or commonly known as PCM subjects consists of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. Along with these mandatory subjects, candidates choose a fifth subject that is elective.
How many subjects are there in Inter 2nd Year TS?
Students must study six subjects for the TSBIE Intermediate Exam 2022, which will be held in a set manner. Students must choose six subjects. There will be three language papers among the six topics, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
Who will conduct the Intermediate Education in Telangana State?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
What is the pass mark out of 75 in Intermediate in TS?
Students can get atleast 30 marks to get passed.
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Can I download Telangana inter 2nd year Model Papers in PDF format?
Yes, you can download the TS inter 2nd year Model Papers in PDF format from our website (careers99.com) or the official website (www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in) of Telangana State.