TS Inter 1st Year Physics Question Papers 2022 – Download Syllabus, Time Table, Exam Pattern Here
- TS Inter 1st Year Physics Question Papers 2022 – Download Syllabus, Time Table, Exam Pattern Here
- TS Inter 1st Year Physics Model Question Papers 2022:
- TS Inter Time Table Details 2022 – Overview
- TS Inter First Year 2022 MPC Group Subjects
- Telangana Inter First Year 2022 Physics Model Question Papers
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Physics Syllabus 2022:
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Physics Syllabus:
- Important Links to Download the TS Inter First Year Time Table 2022
- Click here to Download TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2022
- Click here for Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) Official website
- FAQ’s regarding TS 1st year Inter Physics Question Papers 2022
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the TS Inter 1st Year Physics Syllabus, Examination Time Table, Previous Papers, Model Papers, Examination Pattern. Board of Intermediate Education has released the 12th Class timetable for both General and Vocational Examinations. In order to get detailed Examination Schedule, Detailed Syllabus, Detailed Examination Pattern regarding Physics Subject, Candidates must visit the Official Website, i.e. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in). Time Table will be released by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE).
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Examination Timetable, Examination Pattern, Detailed Syllabus of Physics Subject, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by Telangana State Intermediate board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers/ Model Papers regarding Physics Subject is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for Physics Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Physics Subject.
TS Inter 1st Year Physics Model Question Papers 2022:
- Board of Intermediate Education has designed a comprehensive curriculum for 1st Year Intermediate Questions.
- Students can download these Telangana Inter 1st year Physics Model Question Papers 2022 from the below mentioned links. Students can share this information to their classmates, friends and also to their neighbors.
- By Downloading the Telangana 1st Year Physics Question Paper candidates can aware about the board examination paper easily before attending the main examination.
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Physics Question Paper will be prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
Here we are providing detailed view of TS Intermediate 1st Year Physics Model Question Papers 2022 for the sake of candidates who are preparing for the 1st Year Intermediate Examinations. 1st Year Model Question Papers will contain all the important details or blueprint issued by Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE).
About Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE):
- Telangana’s board of intermediate education administers the Intermediate Public Examination (IPE). This board was founded in 1971 by undivided Andhra Pradesh to administer the state’s Intermediate education system. Andhra Pradesh is the first state in the country to implement the 10+2+3 education system.
- Telangana was founded in 2014, following the founding of the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education. The Honorable Minister of State for Secondary Education serves as vice-chairman of the board and serves as chairman and secretary to the Government. I.A.S. Rank’s secretary serves as the board’s top executive.
- Through Exceptional Leadership, Support and Services, The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education promotes Telangana’s aim of world-class education. Its goal is to promote education in the state on a continuing basis.
- The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is in charge of overseeing and regulating the Intermediate Education System. It is responsible for developing courses of Study, Prescribing Syllabus, Conducting Examinations, giving College Affiliations and providing Guidance, Support and Leadership to all Educational institutions under its control.
The Board is presently offering the following subjects
Part-II Second Languages
Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Marathi
Part-III Optional Subjects
Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Psychology, Public Administration, Logic, Sociology, Geography and Geology
Modern Language Subjects
English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu
The Syllabus of language subjects and optional subjects is structured by concerned Subject Committees constituted by the Board. The Committees would also undertake revision of syllabus and its updations keeping the changes and current trends in view.
TS Inter 1st Year Physics Model Question Papers 2022:
- For Intermediate I Year Students, TSBIE has developed an organised set of comprehensive and instructive curriculum.
- Students can share these TS Inter 1st Year Model Question Paper 2022 with their friends and neighbours to find out more information.
- The TS Inter Model Question Paper 2022 was likewise created to address the students’ most pressing learning demands.
- Students in the first year of TS Intermediate will gain a through understanding of the exam’s Model question paper.
- These TS Inter 1st Year Model Question Papers have been prepared in accordance with the TSBIE guidelines.
TS Inter 1st Year Timetable 2022:
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the Telangana Intermediate Time Table 2022 for 1st Year on its Official website @www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Intermediate 1st Year Examination is scheduled to be held during 22nd April 2022 to 11th May 2022. Duration of the Telangana 1st Year Examination is from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. From this article, aspirants can download the detailed examination timetable along with Subject wise examination dates and model question papers from here.
TS Inter Time Table Details 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)|
|Examination Name||Junior Inter Public Examinations 2022 (Inter 1st Year)|
|Date of Exams||22nd April 2022 to 11th May 2022|
Telangana Intermediate 1st Year Timetable April 2022
|Exam Date||Subject Name|
Second Language Paper-1
Political Science Paper-1
|09-05-2022||Public Administration Paper-1
Bridge Course Maths Paper-1
(For Bi.P.C Students)
|11-05-2022||Modern Language Paper-1
How to Download Telangana Inter First Year Time Table 2022?
- Log on to the official website @ www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in for downloading the TS Inter First Year Time Table 2022
- Click on “TSBIE Website”.
- On the Home page, Click on “Revised Time Table for IPE April 2022”.
- Open the Time Table 2022 for Intermediate 1st Year Examination Pdf.
- TS Inter 1st Year Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Check Detailed Examination schedule according to subject wise.
- Attend the examination properly according to the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout copy for the future reference
TS Inter First Year 2022 MPC Group Subjects
Part-II: Second Language Paper-1
Part-I: English Paper-1
Telangana Inter First Year 2022 Physics Model Question Papers
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF (English Medium)||Download PDF (Urdu Medium)||Download PDF (Telugu Medium)|
|Physics Paper-I [Model Paper-1]||Click Here||–||Click Here|
|Physics Paper-I [Model Paper-2]||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Telangana Inter 1st Year Physics Syllabus 2022:
TS 12th Class mainly comprises of the following subjects in Language Group (Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Telugu). Candidates can choose any of the Language Group. Here in this article we detail about the Physics Syllabus available in MPC, Bi.PC Group. MPC, Bi.PC Group mainly consists of Physics Subject. Maths, Physics, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry along with the language group subjects. Detailed syllabus of Physics Subject is described below.
Telangana Inter 1st Year Physics Syllabus:
CHAPTER – I: PHYSICAL WORLD
- What is Physics?
- Fundamental forces in nature
CHAPTER –II: UNITS AND MEASUREMENTS
- The International system of units
- Measurement of length
- Measurement of mass
- Measurement of time
- Accuracy, precision of instruments and errors in measurement
- Significant figures
- Dimensions of physical quantities
- Dimensional formulae and dimensional equations
- Dimensional analysis and its applications
Chapter-III: MOTION IN A STRAIGHT LINE
- Position, path length and displacement
- Average velocity and average speed
- Instantaneous velocity and speed
- Kinematic equations for uniformly accelerated motion
- Relative Velocity
CHAPTER –IV : MOTION IN A PLANE
- Scalars and vectors
- Multiplication of vectors by real members
- Addition and subtraction of vectors graphical method
- Resolution of vectors
- Vector addition Analytical method
- Motion in a plane
- Motion in a plane with constant acceleration
- Relative velocity in two dimensions
- Projectile motion
- Uniform circular motion
CHAPTER-V: LAWS OF MOTION
- Conservation of momentum
- Equilibrium of a particle
- Common forces in mechanics
- Circular motion
- Solving problems in mechanics
CHAPTER – VI: WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
- Notions of work and kinetic energy: The work-energy theorem
- Kinetic Energy
- Work done by a variable force
- The work-energy theorem for a variable force.
- The concept of potential energy
- The conservation of mechanical energy
- The potential energy of a spring
- Various forms of energy: the law of conservation of energy
CHAPTER-VII: SYSTEM OF PARTICLES AND ROTATIONAL MOTION
- Centre of mass. Centre of gravity
- Motion of Centre of mass
- Linear momentum of a system of particles
- Vector product of two vectors
- Angular velocity and its relation with linear velocity
- Torque and angular momentum
- Equilibrium of a rigid body
- Moment of inertia
- Dynamics of rotational motion about a fixed axis.
- Angular momentum in case of rotations about a fixed axis.
- Rolling motion
Chapter VIII: OSCILLATIONS
- Periodic and oscillatory motions
- Simple Harmonic motions
- Simple Harmonic motion and uniform circular motion
- Velocity and acceleration in simple harmonic motion
- Force law for simple harmonic motion
- Energy in simple harmonic motion
- Some systems executing simple harmonic motion
- Damped simple harmonic motion
- Forced oscillations and resonance
CHAPTER –IX: GRAVITATION
- Universal law of gravitation
- Acceleration due to gravity below and above the surface of earth
- Gravitational Potential energy
- Escape Speed
- Earth Satellite
- Energy of an orbiting satellite
- Geo Stationary and Polar Satellites
CHAPTER –X: MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS
- Elastic behaviour of solids
- Stress and Strain
- Hooke’s Law
- Stress-Strain curve
- Elastic Moduli
- Young’s Modulus
- Bulk Modulus
CHAPTER –XI: MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUIDS
- Streamline Flow
- Bernoulli’s Principle
- Renolds Number
- Surface Tension
CHAPTER –XII: THERMAL PROPERTIES OF MATTER
- Temperature and Heat
- Measurement of Temperature
- Ideal Gas Equation and Absolute Temperature
- Thermal Expansion
- Specific Heat Capacity
- Change of State
- Blackbody Radiation
- Green House Effect
- Newton’s Law of Cooling
CHAPTER –XIII: THERMODYNAMICS
- Thermal equilibrium
- Zeroth law of thermodynamics
- Heat, internal energy and work
- First law of thermodynamics
- Specific heat capacity
- Thermodynamic state variables and equation of state
- Thermodynamic Process
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Reversible and irreversible processes
CHAPTER – XIV: KINETIC THEORY
- Molecular nature of matter
- Behaviour of gases
- Kinetic theory of an ideal gas
- Laws of equipartition of energy
- Specific heat capacity
- Mean free path
Important Links to Download the TS Inter First Year Time Table 2022
FAQ’s regarding TS 1st year Inter Physics Question Papers 2022
In which Group, Physics Subject will be present in the Intermediate Board?
MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) Group and Bi.PC (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry) Group
What is the full form of TSBIE?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
What is the Official Website of TSBIE?
What is the first language in Intermediate in Telangana?
What are the Subjects in MPC?
MPC subjects or commonly known as PCM subjects consists of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. Along with these mandatory subjects, candidates choose a fifth subject that is elective.
How many subjects are there in Inter 1st Year TS?
Students must study six subjects for the TSBIE Intermediate Exam 2022, which will be held in a set manner. Students must choose six subjects. There will be three language papers among the six topics, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
Who will conduct the Intermediate Education in Telangana State?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
What is the pass mark out of 75 in Intermediate in TS?
Students can get atleast 30 marks to get passed.