TS Inter 1st Year Economics Question Papers 2023 – Download Syllabus, Time Table, Exam Pattern Here
- TS Inter 1st Year Economics Question Papers 2023 – Download Syllabus, Time Table, Exam Pattern Here
- TS Inter 1st Year Economics Model Question Papers 2023:
- TS Inter Time Table Details 2023 – Overview
- TS Inter First Year 2023 HEC & CEC Group Subjects
- Telangana Inter First Year 2023 Economics Model Question Papers
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Economics Syllabus 2023:
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Economics Syllabus:
- Important Links to Download the TS Inter First Year Examination 2023
- Click here to Download TS Inter 1st Year Time Table 2023
- Click here for Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) Official website
- Click here to download TS Inter 1st Year Economics Syllabus
- FAQ’s regarding TS 1st year Inter Economics Question Papers 2023
TS Inter 1st Year Economics Question Papers 2023 Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the TS Inter 1st Year Economics Syllabus, Examination Time Table, Previous Papers, Model Papers, Examination Pattern. Board of Intermediate Education has released the 12th Class timetable for both General and Vocational Examinations. In order to get detailed Examination Schedule, Detailed Syllabus, Detailed Examination Pattern regarding Economics Subject, Candidates must visit the Official Website, i.e. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in). Time Table will be released by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE).
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Examination Timetable, Examination Pattern, Detailed Syllabus of Economics Subject, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by Telangana State Intermediate board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers/ Model Papers regarding Economics Subject is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for Economics Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website www.careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Economics Subject.
TS Inter 1st Year Economics Model Question Papers 2023:
- Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana has designed a comprehensive curriculum for 1st Year Intermediate Questions.
- Students can download these Telangana Inter 1st year Economics Model Question Papers 2023 from the below mentioned links. Students can share this information to their classmates, friends and also to their neighbors.
- By Downloading the Telangana 1st Year Economics Question Paper candidates can aware of the board examination paper easily before attending the main examination.
- Telangana Inter 1st Year Economics Question Paper will be prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
Here we are providing detailed view of TS Intermediate 1st Year Economics Model Question Papers 2023 for the sake of candidates who are preparing for the 1st Year Intermediate Examinations. 1st Year Model Question Papers will contain all the important details or blueprint issued by Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE).
About Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE):
- Telangana’s board of intermediate education administers the Intermediate Public Examination (IPE). This board was founded in 1971 by undivided Andhra Pradesh to administer the state’s Intermediate education system. Andhra Pradesh is the first state in the country to implement the 10+2+3 education system.
- Telangana was founded in 2014, following the founding of the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education. The Honorable Minister of State for Secondary Education serves as vice-chairman of the board and serves as chairman and secretary to the Government. I.A.S. Rank’s secretary serves as the board’s top executive.
- Through Exceptional Leadership, Support and Services, The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education promotes Telangana’s aim of world-class education. Its goal is to promote education in the state on a continuing basis.
- The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is in charge of overseeing and regulating the Intermediate Education System. It is responsible for developing courses of Study, Prescribing Syllabus, Conducting Examinations, giving College Affiliations and providing Guidance, Support and Leadership to all Educational institutions under its control.
The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education is presently offering the following subjects
Part-II Second Languages
Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Marathi
Part-III Optional Subjects
Modern Language Subjects
English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu
The Syllabus of language subjects and optional subjects is structured by concerned Subject Committees constituted by the Board. The Committees would also undertake revision of syllabus and its updations keeping the changes and current trends in view.
TS Inter 1st Year Economics Model Question Papers 2023:
- For Intermediate I Year Students, TSBIE has developed an organised set of comprehensive and instructive curriculum.
- Students can share these TS Inter 1st Year Model Question Paper 2023 with their friends and neighbours to find out more information.
- The TS Inter Model Question Paper 2023 was likewise created to address the students’ most pressing learning demands.
- Students in the first year of TS Intermediate will gain a through understanding of the exam’s Model question paper.
- These TS Inter 1st Year Model Question Papers have been prepared in accordance with the TSBIE guidelines.
TS Inter 1st Year Timetable 2023:
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the Telangana Intermediate Time Table 2023 for 1st Year on its Official website @www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Intermediate 1st Year Examination is scheduled to be held during 22nd April 2023 to 11th May 2023. Duration of the Telangana 1st Year Examination is from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. From this article, aspirants can download the detailed examination timetable along with Subject wise examination dates and model question papers from here.
TS Inter Time Table Details 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Board
|Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
|Junior Inter Public Examinations 2023 (Inter 1st Year)
|Date of Exams
|22nd April 2023 to 11th May 2023
Telangana Intermediate 1st Year Timetable April 2023
Second Language Paper-1
Political Science Paper-1
|Public Administration Paper-1
Bridge Course Maths Paper-1
(For Bi.P.C Students)
|Modern Language Paper-1
How to Download Telangana Inter First Year Time Table 2023?
- Log on to the official website @ www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in for downloading the TS Inter First Year Time Table 2023
- Click on “TSBIE Website”.
- On the Home page, Click on “Revised Time Table for IPE April 2023”.
- Open the Time Table 2023 for Intermediate 1st Year Examination Pdf.
- TS Inter 1st Year Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Check Detailed Examination schedule according to subject wise.
- Attend the examination properly according to the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout copy for the future reference
TS Inter First Year 2023 HEC & CEC Group Subjects
Part-II: Second Language Paper-1
Part-I: English Paper-1
Telangana Inter First Year 2023 Economics Model Question Papers
|Name of the Subject
|Download PDF (English Medium)
|Download PDF (Urdu Medium)
|Download PDF (Telugu Medium)
Telangana Inter 1st Year Economics Syllabus 2023:
TS 12th Class mainly comprises of the following subjects in Language Group (Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Telugu). Candidates can choose any of the Language Group. Here in this article we detail about the Economics Syllabus available in HEC, CEC, MEC Groups. HEC & CEC Group mainly consists of History Subject. Economics, Civics along with the language group subjects. Detailed syllabus of Economics Subject is described below.
Telangana Inter 1st Year Economics Syllabus:
Unit – 1 : Introduction to Economics
1.1 Definitions of Economics
1.2 Fundamental Problems of an Economy
1.3 Nature and Scope of Economics
1.4 Micro and Macroeconomics
1.5 Basic Concepts of Economics (Including Positive and Normative Economics)
Unit – 2 : Theories of Consumer Behaviour
2.2 Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility
2.3 Law of Equi-Marginal Utility
2.4 Shortcomings of Utility Analysis
2.5 Indifference Curve Analysis : Features of Indifference Curves – Budget Line – Consumer’s Equilibrium with the help of Indifference Curve Analysis
Unit – 3 : Demand Analysis
Part-A: Theory of Demand :
3.1 Meaning of Demand
3.2 Demand Function
3.3 Determinants of Demand
3.4 Types of Demand
3.5 Price Demand – Law of Demand
3.6 Income Demand
3.7 Cross Demand
Part-B: Elasticity of Demand:
3.8 Elasticity of Demand
3.9 Price Elasticity of Demand
3.10 Income Elasticity of Demand
3.11 Cross Elasticity of Demand
Unit – 4 : Production Analysis
4.1 Concept of Production and Factors of Production
4.2 Production Function
4.3 Law of Variable Proportions
4.4 Laws of Returns to Scale
4.5 Economies of Scale
4.6 Supply and Law of Supply
4.7 Cost Analysis
4.8 Revenue Analysis
Unit – 5 : Market Analysis
5.1 Markets: Meaning and Classification
5.2 Perfect Competition: Meaning, Characteristics and Price Determination
5.3 Monopoly: Meaning, Characteristics and Price Determination
5.4 Comparison between Perfect Competition and Monopoly
5.5 Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly and Duopoly: Meaning and Characteristics
Unit – 6 : Theories of Distribution
6.1 Distribution of Income
6.2 Marginal Productivity Theory of Distribution
6.3 Concept of Rent and Ricardian Theory of Rent
6.4 Concepts of Wages, Interest and Profits
Unit – 7 : National Income Analysis
7.1 Definitions of National Income
7.2 Determining Factors of National Income
7.3 Concepts of National Income
7.4 Components of National Income
7.5 Measurement of National Income : Methods, Difficulties and Importance
7.6 Estimation of National Income in India
Unit – 8 : Theories of Employment and Public Finance
8.1 Classical Theory of Employment
8.2 Keynesian Theory of Income and Employment
8.3 PublicFinance: Public Revenue, Public Expenditure and Public Debt
8.4 Centre – State Financial Relations
Unit – 9 : Money, Banking and Inflation
Part-A: Money :
9.1 Money: Concept, Evolution and Types
9.2 Functions of Money
9.3 Components of Money Supply
Part-B: Banking :
9.4 Banking: Commercial Banks
9.5 Central Bank or Reserve Bank of India : Objectives and Functions
Part-C: Inflation :
9.6 Inflation: Definitions and Types
9.7 Causes and Effects of Inflation
Unit – 10 : Basic Statistics for Economics
10.1 Concept of Statistics
10.2 Nature, Scope and Importance of Statistics for the Study of Economics
10.3 Collection of Data
10.4 Diagrammatic Presentation of Data
10.5 Measures of Central Tendency
Important Links to Download the TS Inter First Year Examination 2023
FAQ’s regarding TS 1st year Inter Economics Question Papers 2023
In which Group, Economics Subject will be present in the Intermediate Board?
HEC Group (History, Economics and Civics), MEC (Maths, Economics, Commerce), CEC (Civics, Economics, Commerce)
What is the full form of TSBIE?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
What is the Official Website of TSBIE?
What is the first language in Intermediate in Telangana?
What are the Subjects in HEC, CEC?
HEC Common subjects are History, Economics and Civics along with the language group subjects.
How many subjects are there in Inter 1st Year TS?
Students must study six subjects for the TSBIE Intermediate Exam 2023, which will be held in a set manner. Students must choose six subjects. There will be three language papers among the six topics, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
Who will conduct the Intermediate Education in Telangana State?
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
What is the pass mark out of 75 in Intermediate in Telangana State Board?
Students can get atleast 30 marks to get passed.